Home / Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Arri
Second Floor
01/31/24-22:32
I have never really fully committed to eye serums/creams. I've used them in and off over the years but never really stuck to it, it has just always seemed like an extra step in my skincare routine but as I get older I realise that it is a very necessary step. The skin around the eyes is very delicate and it's definitely where I'm seeing signs of ageing. So I would love to try the A.G.E Advanced eye cream.
Sidney
Second Floor
01/31/24-17:23
As my birthday is approaching, it just means I have to pay extra care to my skin as I get older, plus actually I’ve severed tried any eye product from Skin Ceuticals, so this is a good opportunity that I’d like to grab! I do thinking taking eye supplement is essential, as I can see sharper there’s less squinting, and won’t form more wrinkles
Adebukola Adetunji
Second Floor
01/31/24-13:02
I have never won anything in this community. So this will be a first and it will make me happy.
Desired value
Second Floor
01/31/24-12:22
I would love to win skinceuticals A.G.E. ADVANCED Eye cream because I am in my 40's and on my computer all  the times and always wake up with puffy bag eyes so I think the consistent usage of this may help my  fine lines and dark circles may reduce/fade. My tips for targeting visible signs of ageing would be Never forget your SPF and keep yourself hydrated, physically active and be happy 
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
01/31/24-10:34
I must honestly say that this is kind of the best antioxidant treatment that i ever used. This was used daily for a full month, and the results are super impressive. Less fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. My skin fels so young , plumpedand hydrated. Definitely one to recommended to all , especially to those that are looking to tarket those fine lines.
My review for Skinceutical  C E Feluric
Stacey
Second Floor
01/31/24-02:00
The Ageing product I have tried is the H.A Intensifier Serum, which has helped to increase levels of hydration, and the plumping effect has induced supple skin, whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Carlton
Second Floor
01/30/24-11:41
I would love to win skinceuticals A.G.E. ADVANCED Eye morning regime cream I am in my 50s and since I have been trying out these fabulous skincare products my skin is looking good but I could do with a little help with my ageing eyes I am always looking for the best products for the best routine I find great skincare eating healthy drinking plenty of water all helps towards getting healthier looking skin
Competition entry
Irini Zouzi
Second Floor
01/30/24-10:06
I have always had fine lines near my eyes since I was in my early 20s I have tried almost everything but I came to the realization that all you need is a good eye cream and a better diet. Working on the second part only thing are left is the good eye cream which I am pretty sure SckinSeutucal has.