/ Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Lina
Second Floor
02/15/24-17:00
A.G.E. Interrupted Advanced It's just great, it left my skin instant smooth and brightened. It left my skin tight and glowing. It helps to correct visible signs of skin ageing. Also it has featured a new glycyrrhetinic acid. This advanced technology helps improve the appearance of wrinkling, help restore the skin's firmness, and enhance skin's radiance. It is a white and creamy texture and perfect stand-alone solution for any skin type. I like it and I highly recommend.
So perfect cream for ageing skin
Sylvia
Second Floor
02/15/24-15:58
This product it’s great for hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and brightness 🔆 of your skin! I would highly recommend it!
validated
Foxie1979
Second Floor
02/15/24-13:22
I honestly cannot recommend it enough. Firstly, it is housed in a small bottle with a pump style dropper to access it. It's very easy to use and access. I absolutely love the consistency, I expected it to be more oily like a serum but it was the opposite. It's very watery but it does apply very well and easy to distribute. I'm found it easy to apply in sections to avoid it running down my face. Once it is applied it absorbs incredibly well. I didn't feel any stickyness or any further dryness. It instantly left my skin smooth to the touch. I can see and feel a huge improvement in what was oily areas as well as not experiencing any blemishes. I've noticed an improvement in fine lines but not so much wrinkles but hoping through continued use this will improve. It has a somewhat clinical scent to it which is not unpleasant, I actually like it as it feels somewhat clean and fresh. I also feel like my face can breathe once I've applied it, it's something l've not experienced before but very welcomed. It's an effective product that I'd like to keep in my skincare routine due to the benefits and improvements l've seen and felt since using it.
My favourite antioxidant serum is SILYMARIN CF
Suggested mission See all
Unlock the Power of Age Reversal ✅
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
validated
Carlton
Second Floor
02/15/24-09:08
My favourite antioxidant serum is C E FERULIC serum this serum is triple antioxidant serum since I have been using this product my skin looks plumper my fine lines are less noticeable and my skin has a radiant glow my skin feels hydrated and more soft too this serum has definitely helped protect my skin’s barrier
My favourite Skin Ceuticals Antioxidant Serum
Zula
Second Floor
02/14/24-20:36
validated
Queenbee1973
Second Floor
02/13/24-16:48
I've now been using this corrective cream for a few weeks, I have to say that from first use till now I'm very satisfied with my results. Only a small amount is needed morning and night, I've found it to have brightened my skintone, fine lines look less apparent and my skin looks firmer. The texture of the cream is almost balm like and once on it's quite mattifying. My spf and makeup sits perfectly on top making this a great addition to my routine. 
A.G.E Interrupter Advanced
validated
madrasa
Second Floor
02/13/24-00:10
#ad I love that this cream is one that goes a long way as I only need to apply a thin layer on my face during each application. After use, I feel that my skin feels firmer and looks more radiant. I love that this is a multi-use cream and that I can not only apply this to my face but also my neck and chest area to target fine lines in these areas also. How to use: I apply morning and night. In the morning, I apply it after my serum and before my SPF. It is recommended to apply this cream after using any retinol products on your face during your evening skincare routine.
validated
madrasa
Second Floor
02/12/24-23:53
#ad This eye cream was silky in texture. I saw that after application, my dark circles were reduced. This is due the optical effects, dispersing light! It is a great moisturiser for the delicate eye area which in turn helped to firm my skin and minimise fine lines around the eye area. I felt my eyes looked more radiant after continued use. How to use: I apply this morning and night after face cream application, under and above my eye area following the natural cheek and brow bone curves respectively. It is not recommended to apply directly on the eyelids however.