/ My favourite antioxidant serum is SILYMARIN CF
validated
Foxie1979
Second Floor
15/02/24-13:22

My favourite antioxidant serum is SILYMARIN CF

I honestly cannot recommend it enough. Firstly, it is housed in a small bottle with a pump style dropper to access it. It's very easy to use and access. I absolutely love the consistency, I expected it to be more oily like a serum but it was the opposite. It's very watery but it does apply very well and easy to distribute. I'm found it easy to apply in sections to avoid it running down my face. Once it is applied it absorbs incredibly well. I didn't feel any stickyness or any further dryness. It instantly left my skin smooth to the touch. I can see and feel a huge improvement in what was oily areas as well as not experiencing any blemishes. I've noticed an improvement in fine lines but not so much wrinkles but hoping through continued use this will improve. It has a somewhat clinical scent to it which is not unpleasant, I actually like it as it feels somewhat clean and fresh. I also feel like my face can breathe once I've applied it, it's something l've not experienced before but very welcomed. It's an effective product that I'd like to keep in my skincare routine due to the benefits and improvements l've seen and felt since using it.
My favourite antioxidant serum is SILYMARIN CF
My favourite antioxidant serum is SILYMARIN CF - 2
My favourite antioxidant serum is SILYMARIN CF - 3