Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

A safe space to speak with an expert about your skin and receive bespoke skincare recommendations, without the need to visit a clinic. For more expert advice, book a 1:1 Online Skin Consultation here.

Kasey [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Textured Skin
Favourite Product: Retinol

Amna [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: Phloretin CF

May [See profile]
Skin Type: Blemish-Prone
Skin Concern: Dehydrated
Favourite Product: Silymarin CF

Write something
Most recent
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
05/15/24-20:03
Dryness and oilness in the same area. How to deal with this?
Combo skin
Aliana
Second Floor
05/14/24-22:39
Hello. Can you please advise what can help me get rid of whiteheads? Thanks
Jinal Patel
Second Floor
05/13/24-13:00
Any tips or specific product for this acne scars ?
Advice?
Michelle346
Second Floor
05/03/24-01:03
Hi I got this little dark patch ony face not sure what it is
Dark patch
solved
Susan Cooke
Ground Floor
05/01/24-13:34
solved
Nicolaa
First Floor
05/01/24-12:07
My cheeks (below cheek bones) seem to be losing fullness and the skin is feeling more papery, are there any products you would recommend for this?
Rachel White
Second Floor
04/30/24-16:57 (edited)
I have just received my sample of the new cell cycle catalyst. Within the package is a set of instructions on how to layer the serum. But there is conflicting information on the leaflet provided and on the skinceuticals community under ‘trial products’. The leaflet which arrived with the trial product says apply AFTER your vitamin c, but on house of skin community page AND on the skinceuticals website it says apply BEFORE vitamin c. Please see photos!!! Can you advise me what the correct way to layer the serum is please?!! Thank you!! @Amna@Skinceuticals @Kasey @ Skinceuticals @May @ SkinCeuticals
Cell cycle catalyst
solved
Emma W
Second Floor
04/19/24-13:51
Hi! I’m 49 and in my forties I have lost a lot of fat under my eyes and I have hollows there which create shadows and darkness, and concealer doesn’t cover it. Is there anything I can do about this please?