Home / Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
05/20/24-17:18
For the past weeks I had the pleasure to incorporate in
For the past weeks I had the pleasure to incorporate in my skincare routine the new Hydrating serum from @Skinceutical.  The serum bottle has a very simplistic approach , similar to the other range of serum by this brand, but this time , the glass is transparent , allowing for the serum to be visible. The pump is a must for this type of serum , for an easy measurement of the amount used and easy to dispense. For those of you that prefer a non scented serum , this is the perfect choice , no scent at all and the texture is watery gel like , no dripping on your skin , allowing you to gently cover the face. I can feel a bit of stickiness on my face after application, but this is fading after a few minutes. I also add rich nourishing vitamin C cream after serum, to make sure  achieve the desired effect.  After 2 week of incorporating the serum in my skincare routine , both morning and evening , I can happily say that I got rid of the tight feeling that I get most of the time during the year  regardless of the season. Hydrated skin with no pore clogged, the most smooth and supple  skin I ever had, and above all , getting compliments that my skin looks younger too Although I have dry skin , this serum is recommended for all skin types as it contains no oil. Along with Hydrating B5 Gel, the serum is  Enriched with vitamin B5. One serum that really worked for my dry skin type 
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
05/20/24-15:58
Feeling so grateful to receive this amazing sample through
Feeling so grateful to receive this amazing sample through post today ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™Œ โœจ๏ธ
Mrs.S
Second Floor
05/20/24-11:08
Happy Monday ๐Ÿ˜Š
Happy Monday ๐Ÿ˜Š
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Katarzyna
Second Floor
05/20/24-09:45
Good morning x
Good morning x
Desired value
Second Floor
05/20/24-07:52
Good morning everyone  I love using c e ferulic
Good morning everyone I love using c e ferulic Serum,brightens my skin and brings inner glow
KatieK
Second Floor
05/20/24-07:49
Good morning
Good morning
Carlton
Second Floor
05/20/24-07:44
Happy Monday Community
Happy Monday Community
Debra White
Ground Floor