Home / Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Mona1987
Second Floor
05/20/24-15:50
I quit like the texture of this very rich eye cream it's very creamy and I only need very small amount every day, but the effect is very noticeable instantly my under eyes look brighter and I feel very comfortable wearing this eye cream under makeup I feel I need less concealer than I used before and that's is a good sign.
A.G.E INTERRUPTER ADVANCED EYE CREAM REVIEW
validated
Mrs.S
Second Floor
05/16/24-10:04 (edited)
Amazing serum  As a member of the skinceuticals house of skin community I was kindly gifted the cell cycle catalyst serum to test and review โ–ซ๏ธ This is an exfoliating serum which aids in accelerating cell turnover and to improve appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. It is packed with all these powerful ingredients, It contains 1% Taurine, 2% Phytic acid, 1% Mandelic acid, 0.2% Salicylic acid, 2% Lactic acid, and 2.5% Glycolic acid, making it a fabulous product โ–ซ๏ธ I have been using this serum for a few days now and I use a few drops of it in the morning after cleansing and it smoothes my skin and leaves it feeling soft. Itโ€™s great that I can layer it with other serums and with the rest of my skincare products like moisturiser. It has a lightweight and watery consistency and easily absorbs into the skin. Itโ€™s suitable for all skin types and it hasnโ€™t caused any irritation on my skin meaning I can carry on using it.  โ–ซ๏ธ So far I have liked this serum as it makes my skin feel soft and hydrated and is helping my skin look more supple and brighter and is helping with my pores too. I will continue using it to gain more benefits of the ingredients and see more anti ageing results on my skin. Overall i would recommend this serum. 
Cell cycle catalyst review
validated
Aneta Blicharska
Second Floor
05/15/24-11:29
I have been testing the Cell Cycle Catalyst serum for some time now and I need to say - I see nice improvements. I use it in my daily routine - every morning after cleanser. The great thing is that you don't need much - I only use 2 drops per day - so it will last for a long time! I can see my skin is smoother and my pores on the nose are a bit smaller. I am after 30, so this is a time to make sure my routine includes products that have anti-aging formulas - this one is ideal. I am really happy with results!
Cell Cycle Catalyst review
Suggested mission See all
Unlock the Power of Age Reversal โœ…
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/14/24-07:09
I use these to help reduce my fine lines and wrinkles. They work so well together for an all over dose of hydration and skin smoothing.
Ageing skin trio
validated
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
05/14/24-00:02
The Cell Cycle Catalyst is an exfoliating serum that speeds up cell turnover and improves key anti-ageing parameters including the appearance of pores, fine lines, smoothness and radiance. The serum also prepares the skin for a chemical peel.This serum is based on an innovative cell turnover key technology being formulated with a 7.7% multi-acid complex (2% Phytic Acid, 1% Mandelic Acid, 0.2% Salicylic Acid, 2% Lactic Acid, and 2.5% Glycolic Acid), making it a real powerhouse).This is a Multi-layer action to gently peel and enhance skin renewal cycles for smoother texture. Another ingredient used at a high concentration, 1%, is Taurine, an amino acid, naturally found in skin that helps smooth texture and improve the appearance of discoloration. Skinceuticals Cell Cycle Catalyst with its potent blend of ingredients, revitalizes and rejuvenates my skin, leaving it smoother, firmer, and more radiant. I like that its innovative formula targets multiple signs of aging, promoting cell turnover and collagen production. I love how soft my skin is immediately after application. This Cell Cycle Catalyst is suitable for all skin types.Cell Cycle Catalyst is an optimal first step to boost the results of an anti-ageing routine. It can also be used to prepare skin ahead of professional chemical peels.The Cell Cycle Catalyst can be used once daily after cleansing, in the morning.  A quarter of a dropper of Cell Cycle Catalyst can be easily applied using the pipette provided to hands or a soaked cotton pad.
A versatile serum for skin renewal
validated
Alina
Second Floor
05/11/24-09:53
This is a serum which I recently received for testing purpose and can I say it is a game changer. It is a serum which offers a nice and gentle exfoliation while leave skin feeling hydrated and glowy. Improve ageing signs as wrinkles, fine lines and elasticity. It helps with the skin texture too.
Great serum which improve ageing signs
Floozy20
Second Floor
05/10/24-19:25
Who would have known that such a little sample could do so much good in such a short time. Fine lines looking visibly reduced, skin looking smoother and that's just within a few days. Wow
Cell Cycle Catalyst
Elina Osa
Second Floor
05/08/24-10:19
Thank you Skinceuticals Community for sending me this sample to try. Just received today and canโ€™t wait to see the results ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•