Home
Oily & Combination Skin

Oily & Combination Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding oily & combination skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Rachel White
Second Floor
03/01/24-15:09
Hello everyone, does anyone use the blemish+age defence serum? If so, does it dry your skin out? I have dry skin, it doesnโ€™t feel oily at all but i am prone to lots of blackheads on my nose and sometimes closed comedones.
Meme27886
Second Floor
02/23/24-17:12
Wake up on a important day with a huuuge pimple you could do with out? Especially when you need your make up looking tip topโ€ฆ apply a warm compress over the spot to draw the gunk out, then splash your face with cold water to close the pores back to there original size,apply a layer of spot serum which is leaves a light film over it that can be applied before make up๐Ÿ˜
Wake up with a big pimple? No problem
testing_one_2_three
Second Floor
02/22/24-16:35
Hi all, just joined so would love to hear recommendations for combination skin please xx
Lozwurz
First Floor
02/22/24-09:55
Morning, wishing you good skin and fun days โค๏ธ
validated
KatieK
Second Floor
02/22/24-09:36 (edited)
The serum meets all the manufacturer's promises. It was recommended to me by a beautician, and fortunately she warned me that it would be painful at the beginning there will be a significant deterioration in the appearance of my skin. This is related to I cleansing pores. Everything that was in them had to be taken out externally in the form of pimples, lumps, purulent lesions, it lasts about 2 weeks. then the healing phase and a beautiful puff after a month of use. Now new changes they do not appear, the skin is smoother, discolorations are brighter. I especially recommend it for hormonal acne located around the chin, jaw and neck. As for the price - it is high - but the 30 ml package is enough for you. ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท
It's a miracle - you just have to be patient
Abbie Lockey
Second Floor
02/21/24-21:18
I am obsessed with this product as it really reduces the blemishes I have I use every morning and it really clears my skin up
My go to!!
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
02/21/24-07:10
As a combo skin girlie, Hyaluronic acid is sooo helpful. I would encourage everyone to incorporate it.
validated
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
02/17/24-02:36
I am trying to build a new skincare routine to target both my combination and ageing skin. I have been using the Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum for oily and blemish-prone skin, which also targets signs of ageing. Besides this serum, I introduced a sunscreen for oily skin and a brightening moisturizer to fight skin pigmentation.
My combination skin is dry with an oily tendency