/ Oily & Combination Skin

Oily & Combination Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding oily & combination skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
22/07/24-00:18
Silymarin CF is a high-potency antioxidant Antioxidant for daytime use. It is an oil-free serum formulated to improve the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. This serum is enriched with: 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), acting as an antioxidant Ferulic Acid, which is a plant-based antioxidant Salicylic Acid, to exfoliate the skin and remove impurities and Silymarin, as an optimized concentration of milk thistle, to reinforce the skinโ€™s natural protection from free radical damage and prevent oil oxidation that can lead to blemishes. Due to its benefits, I find this serum suitable for my oily and ageing skin.
Multipurpose protection for oily and ageing skin
Desired value
Second Floor
18/07/24-08:10
I'm so glad I got the opportunity to try silymarin serum. I have been using it for nearly two weeks every morning after cleansing & I can actually see that it has reduced the oil on my combination skin dramatically, also resulting in my skin to look even and radiant.My skin looks matte & my finelines and wrinkles look faded.My skin is way smoother, more plump and lines are less visible. It helps to calm my skin while preventing free radical damage. I'm loving it. Definitely recommend it.
My review
Rosie555
Second Floor
17/07/24-18:17
This masque is designed to draw out excess oil and impurities. After using this masque my skin looked mattified and had a nice smoothness.
Oil control
Jinal Patel
Second Floor
15/07/24-13:08
Done my review for this Serum sample ๐Ÿ’—
Review
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
13/07/24-21:09
Multipurpose protection for oily, blemish-prone and ageing skin.
Skinceuticals Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum
KatieK
Second Floor
02/07/24-08:13
Help to control sebum !
Help to control sebum !
Victoria Ola
First Floor
09/06/24-21:03
With SkinCeuticals you can always find a way to glow
Select one or several answers to vote
What's your skin type?
15 votes
Sensetive
Normal
Submit
Glow your way
validated
Rosie555
Second Floor
08/06/24-18:22
This has lasted such a long time, buy I'm still not waisting any of it. There is enough for probably another 3 days in the bottom. This cleanser hades been helping to remove excess oil but not dry my skin. Plus it helps to unclog pores
Blemish and A.G.E cleanser