Home / Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Katie Power
Second Floor
05/18/24-10:05
Enjoy my video review and demo ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’•
Nush
Second Floor
05/17/24-15:02
Iโ€™ve been using this for a few weeks and thought I would share my views. A little goes a long way and my skin feels soft and hydrated for a long time after use and I think my fine lines look finer so that is a plus.Makeup goes on well after use and this doesn't leave a sticky residue as itโ€™s easily absorbed. Itโ€™s easy to dispense the correct amount thanks to the dropper, highly recommend. I would tag the product but itโ€™s not appearing when I search for it
Hydrating B5 serum
validated
Ann_ski
Second Floor
05/16/24-12:35
I received SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum to test and review. I was using this serum after cleansing face and my other oxidant. I was using this serum like a last step. Need only 3 drops for full face and neck. This serum leave my skin moistured and plumped. Very comfortable on face and really fast absorbed, doesnt leave any sticky feeling. Great serum.
Great ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Lina
Second Floor
05/16/24-09:26
I've used this serum from 2 weeks ago, it  felt my skin hydrated, healthy, glowing and moisturized. Absolutely it has become an essential morning ritual. It's perfect choice for dry skin.
HYDRATING B5 SERUM
Carlton
Second Floor
05/16/24-04:20
This SkinCeuticals skincare product is so Hydrating it has left my skin silky soft and glowing I love it
Hydrating B5 Serum
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
05/15/24-19:51
Anything? Cute dog for attraction
Dry but combo skin recommendations please!
Annie
Second Floor
05/15/24-07:33
My review ๐Ÿ’™
My review ๐Ÿ’™
Annie
Second Floor
05/15/24-07:28
Love this B5 serum. I found that it sinks into the skin really easily. I am loving using this as I have mature skin & it's helping to keep my skin hydrated. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Love this B5 serum. I found that it sinks into the skin