/ Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Desired value
Second Floor
15/07/24-08:25
H A intensifer serum is amazing of deep hydration and Nourishment.It makes my skin so smooth and supple. It maintain the skin's hyaluronic acid levels to help restore the natural appearance of plumpness, smoothness, and firmness.
Smooth and supple skin
KatieK
Second Floor
15/07/24-06:56
Ideal for dry skin !
Ideal for dry skin !
Desired value
Second Floor
08/07/24-08:25
This serum has amazing texture and helps supports skin's natural antioxidant defenses and reveals visible radiance and firmness. It works as we sleep to build up and restore the skins ability to prosper.
Brings radiance and firmness
Annie
Second Floor
27/06/24-06:01
Morning everyone. I am loving using this B5 serum as I have mature skin & it helps to keep my skin hydrated & also helps to repair the skin barrier ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Morning everyone. I am loving using this B5 serum as I have
Carlton
Second Floor
25/06/24-12:06
This little bottle works wonders on my dry skin hyaluronic acid locks in moisture protecting my skinโ€™s barrier
Dry skin
Desired value
Second Floor
17/06/24-08:18
H a intensifier serum helps improve the appearance of my skin firmness and plumpness and a g e eye complex cream makes my eye area so supple and nourished,my eyes look bright and wrinkles are reduced.
Love this combination
validated
Sylvia
Second Floor
15/06/24-16:23
I love the quality of this serum. My skin looks visibly plumped and dewy after using this. A small bottle will last a long time as you only need a tiny bit. A big plus is a lovely glass bottle. Love it!
validated
Mona1987
Second Floor
15/06/24-16:10 (edited)
I enjoyed every drop of B5 gel serum, it's very lightweight clear gel that extremely hydrating & refreshing just like a drink of water for my dehydrated skin, my skin look plump & stays hydrated all day, INGREDIENTS - 7400117 - AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN,PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM PCA,DISODIUM EDTA, UREA, TREHALOSE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, D11130/1I do find the combination of UREA, SODIUM PCA + SODIUM HYALURONATE makes this serum very hydrating.Thanks skinceuticals for choosing me to test HYDRATING B5.
Hydrating B5 gel review