/ Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Dawn
Second Floor
22/02/24-01:44 (edited)
I've been given the wonderful opportunity to try and test this Silymarin CF antioxidant vitamin-c serum and there's a massive difference in my skin's texture! a little goes a long way!  Will definitely continue using them! Totally recommend!
Truly happy with the results
validated
Sidurr
Second Floor
21/02/24-22:20
I recently received A.G.E. Interrupt Advanced 3ml sample to test and review. It is a high-end anti-aging cream targeting wrinkles and dullness caused by advanced glycation end products (A.G.E.s). It offers promising clinical results and boasts potent ingredients including Proxylane, fruit extracts and niacinamide to name a few. This cream features a high concentration of Proxylane for firmness, wild fruit extracts to combat A.G.E.s, and niacinamide for brightening and hydration. It targets specific concerns like wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness related to glycation, a major contributor to aging. Studies suggested visible improvement in wrinkles and firmness, particularly around the eyes and mouth. The texture is rich yet light. Absorbs well and leaves a satin finish without the heaviness or tackiness. The only thing I don’t like is the smell. There’s no perfume but it smells a bit like gone off medicated fragrance free cream. It’s not strong, but I don’t find it pleasant. I’ve only used a small 3ml sample over one week so can no comment on the results as it’s too short of a time to notice any changes in skin but it really kept my skin hydrated and plum without any breakouts or irritation. It also layered well under SPF and makeup.
A.G.E Interrupt Advance
validated
Mona1987
Second Floor
19/02/24-19:21
I love the texture of this cream it's rich and creamy yet it sinks into my skin and doesn't leave residue behind, it's perfect for my dry skin in winter, my skin feels soft and supple with a lovely glow from my first application I only had 3ml sample to test and I'm impressed truly amazing.
Review
Suggested mission See all
Unlock the Power of Age Reversal ✅
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
Afrodita
Second Floor
19/02/24-13:06
Really impressed with SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced and A.G.E. Advanced Eye cream!💞
Really impressed with SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter
validated
Kate
Second Floor
17/02/24-08:09 (edited)
Fantastic anti aging properties. Makes skin brighter, softer and younger. The elasticity of my skin is visibility improved. Antioxidants seem to be brightening discolouration and spots. Lush product.
AGE Interrupter Advanced Corrective Cream
validated
1Rach
Second Floor
17/02/24-07:54 (edited)
I tested and reviewed this product back in November 2023 as part of this community, and the 15ml bottle has only just run out. Having now used for just over 3 months my skin looks so much brighter and healthier, and my skin tone is much more even. I was really impressed with the initial results after using for a short period of time and writing my initial review, and am now even more thrilled with the continued improvements I have seen in my skin. 💫Thank you SkinCeuticals, amazing product💫
Silymarin CF High Potency Combination Antioxidant
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
17/02/24-02:26
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced prevents and corrects the most visible signs of aging, while keeping skin hydrated and nourished.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced, efficient for ageing skin
Emma W
Second Floor
16/02/24-21:04
The CE Ferulic serum is incredible! I love the way it remains effective on the skin for so long after it’s been applied. It’s pricey but well worth the money!
My Favourite Skinceuticals Antioxidant