/ Sofia Competition

Sofia Competition

Write something
Most recent
Heg1
Second Floor
25/06/24-21:00
The secret to healthy skin is as easy as this . Hydration SPF Moisturiser That's it follow these simple tips and stay healthy
The secret to healthy skin is as easy as this .  Hydration
Mimi
Second Floor
23/06/24-16:24
When it comes to skincare, there isn't a one size fits all because of the variables involved i.e. skin tones, skin types, demographics etc! However, there are a few elements that cuts across all these variables. Some of them are; Always use SPFs, Drink enough water, find ways that works for you to manage stress and SMILE!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ.
Marie
Second Floor
21/06/24-07:06
Double-cleansing, exfoliating, hydrating, moisturizing, protecting are all important steps in the achievement of a glowing skin. Yet, even if I'm passionate and diligent in following my skincare routines and I research premium ingredients to nourish my skin (squalane is so underrated compared to vit C, IMHO) sometimes I just take an holistic approach and follow my skinโ€™s needs intuitively: some days it might need more hydration, some days exfoliation's not so necessary, some days a massage is all it needs to depuff and relax. Love my skin and be patient and gentle with it is the best thing I can do to let it glow. And on top of that, two more tips: I use silk pillowcases as silk is gentler on my skin compared to cotton, it helps prevent wrinkles and keeps my skin hydrated, and facial yoga which improves blood circulation as well as skin's elasticity and tone.
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
20/06/24-08:36
Glowing skin in not just about what we do on the outside but also the inside. Focus on healing your body on the inside will allow it to shine of the outside
Glowing skin in not just about what we do on the outside but
S.N
Second Floor
19/06/24-18:16 (edited)
My tips for glowing skin ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿค Drink plenty of water, eat healthy, add plenty of antioxidants in your diet, and donโ€™t forget to get enough sleep ๐Ÿค Look out for Vitamin C in your skincare routine - It wlll not only brighten your skin but will boost your skin radiance  ๐Ÿค Use the Resveratrol B E in the evening and your favourite SkinCeuticals Vitamin C antioxidant in the morning for a glowing skin!  ๐Ÿค Ensure youโ€™re using the right type of products for your skin type and maintain consistency  ๐Ÿค Double cleanse and use toner ๐Ÿค Use high SPF throughout the year and donโ€™t forget to reapply in the day
My tips for glowing skin ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿค Drink plenty of water, eat
Heg1
Second Floor
17/06/24-20:08
Glowing skin . I recommend Hydration this is key A good cleaning routine Double cleanser . Miscellair water and toner is essential Nighttime moisturiser Daytime moisturiser with SPF keep those UV A+B out
Glowing skin . I recommend  Hydration this is key  A good
Gabby
Second Floor
15/06/24-19:47
My top tips for a glowing skin: Ensure the products you use are suitable for your skin type Cleanse your skin morning and evening Use a serum, moisturiser and always a SPF protection cream Weekly or biweekly masks to target any problems you may have And always drink at least 2 litres of water a day
Afrodita
Second Floor
11/06/24-07:17
Achieving that natural glow starts with something as simple as drinking enough water throughout the day. Hydration really makes a difference in how my skin looks and feels. I also try to eat a balanced diet with lots of fruits and veggies โ€“ they're packed with vitamins and antioxidants that keep my skin happy. I've found that sticking to a good skincare routine is key. I cleanse my face gently every morning and night to keep it clean and fresh. After cleansing, I apply a moisturizer that suits my skin type โ€“ it's important to find one that hydrates without making my skin oily. Sun protection is another big one. I make sure to apply sunscreen every day, not just in summer but all year round. It's a simple step that helps prevent wrinkles and keeps my skin looking youthful. Getting enough sleep makes a huge difference too. When I'm well-rested, my skin looks so much brighter and healthier. I try to manage stress levels too because I've noticed that stress can sometimes lead to breakouts. Oh, and I've learned to be gentle with my skin. Harsh products can do more harm than good, so I choose skincare products that are gentle and suited to my skin's needs.
Achieving that natural glow starts with something as simple