/ Antioxidants

Antioxidants

Ask questions and share tips regarding antioxidants. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
1Rach
Second Floor
24/06/24-17:03
I have been using this sample for a few weeks now, and have absolutely loved the results. I adore the Silymarin CF, and with aging combination skin I was a little worried that I may end up shiny by the end of the day. There was absolutely no need to worry. The CE Ferulic brightened and evened my skin tone, and my skin looked hydrated throughout the day, but without the shine of excess oil. It sat wonderfully under my makeup, and I am so pleased with how healthy my skin looks and feels. ๐Ÿ’ซ Also thank you SkinCeuticals for a really good sized sample. I was able to wear for three weeks, to not only see the instant benefits to my skin, but also the cumulative effect of everyday use ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ CE Ferulic - Radiant, healthy skin ๐Ÿ’ซ
Desired value
Second Floor
21/06/24-08:15
I love using this resveratrol be cream in the night routine,it is easily absorbed and it helps improving the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles, reducing dryness, and smoothing skin. It works as my sleep to build up and restore the skins ability to prosper texture and in the morning skin feels firm and radiant.
My Effective night-time serum
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
07/06/24-05:27
Because firstly it diminishes the appearance of discolouration and improves skin tone and texture. Now for me this serum is my favourite. I do adore CE Ferulic too but my skin really loves this serum that little bit more and I find it absorbs perfectly without being sticky leaving my skin super soft and if I wear make up it looks absolutely flawless. It also protects against atmospheric skin aging. I feel more confident with this serum and I know my skin is getting a 72 hour fix. So it still remains a personal favourite for me. My current routine is Simply cleanse, Phloretin Cf, discolouration defence, Hydrating B5 and SPF 50 advanced brightening. 
Why Phloretin CF is my personal favourite
Suggested mission See all
Antioxidant Authority: What's Your Pick ? โœ…
60 Skinceuticals exppoints
Desired value
Second Floor
06/06/24-08:07
I have been using these serum every morning followed by moisturizer and spf, my skin texture has drastically improved and skin looks and feels even and supple. My skin looks more radiant and clear.
Cell catalyst Serum and C E Ferulic Serum
Arri
Second Floor
02/06/24-21:39
I love the C E Ferulic serum. This gives me a triple antioxidant hit in one serum. I love using this in my morning routine, it pairs well with my spf and helps to further protect my skin. I also love this serum. for it's skin brightening effects. I am prone to hyperpigmentation and this helps to keep my skin tone looking bright and even.
Jonjada Gerdani
Second Floor
31/05/24-21:22
I think this serum its wonderful for my skin. Like all the other products of Skinceuticals even this one is amazing.I had the opportunity to test this serum and my skin feels very hydrated, plump and smooth.
Cell cycle catalist
Daisy
Second Floor
30/05/24-22:17
Hyaluronic acid is my favourite antioxidant as it hydrates my dry skin, and make it soft, smooth and radiant.
Antioxidant
Emma W
Second Floor
30/05/24-14:56 (edited)
The CE Ferulic is my favourite antioxidant and the one which best suits my more mature perimenopausal skin. I love the way it absorbs so quickly and thoroughly and does not irritate my skin at all. It brightens my skin and really protects it. I think itโ€™s amazing that the vitamin C carries on being effective for 72 hours after youโ€™ve applied it.
My favourite antioxidant