Home / Antioxidants

Antioxidants

Ask questions and share tips regarding antioxidants. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Desired value
Second Floor
05/22/24-08:06
Im in love with this Serum, have been using from past few weeks and keep feels so radiant and bright, easily absorbed and non greasy. Gives sun kissed glow and love the mild scent it has. Protects skin from environmental damage.
C E Ferulic Serum
validated
Manpreet Kaur
Ground Floor
05/21/24-20:42
I have used this serum as sample size but itโ€™s best for skin as it has  Vitamin C, phloretin, and ferulic acid, this serum works to brighten the complexion, fade dark spots, and protect the skin from environmental damage. This serum penetrates deeply into the skin, delivering powerful antioxidant benefits and makes skin radiant and even-toned complexion. 
Best serum for glowy skin
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
05/14/24-22:45 (edited)
Why I love this antioxidant serum..It provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals ๐ŸŠHelps visible signs of ageing, improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skinโ€™s complexion ๐ŸŠEasily absorbed and leaves the skin smooth & hydrated๐ŸŠ gives me an instant glow.  Great for dry, normal skin. Neutralises free radicals on the upper layer of the skin ๐ŸŠAfter the serum is absorbed it remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours and you can feel this ๐ŸŠA little goes a long way ๐ŸŠI also like the scent!
C E Ferulic ๐ŸŠ
Suggested mission See all
Antioxidant Authority: What's Your Pick ? โœ…
60 Skinceuticals exppoints
Pocketminxuk
Second Floor
05/14/24-15:15
Does this count as sn active? I used my trial size [ from SoPost ], my skin was much smoother within 3 days/nights. I've been wearing BB vmcrezm without any powder. Had compliments for my complexion
Hyaluronic Acid
Heg1
Second Floor
05/11/24-15:38
A good cleaner will do your skin the power of good
Clean skin is essential
1Rach
Second Floor
05/11/24-10:28
This product has worked incredibly well for my combination skin. Brighter, radiant skin without having to worry about my skin becoming oily throughout the day or breakouts ๐Ÿ’ซ
Sylvia Mayford
Second Floor
05/08/24-13:09
The best for acne prone skin.
Number one!
Sylvia Mayford
Second Floor
05/08/24-13:05
This is a real innovation. I did not expect my skin to look so plumped after using it for just under 5 days!
Wow