Home / Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Emsta
Second Floor
01/29/24-22:04
I would love to try the eye treatment as I have just hit 40 and I need all the help I can get to tackle those fine lines that are now appearing. My biggest tip that I have discovered for aging skin is adding facial oil to my skincare routine. My skin looks more youthful and healthy every time that i use it 💜
Emsta
Second Floor
01/29/24-21:51
I have just reached the 40 milestone and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to keep my skin looking fresh and glowing 🙏
Biliseta
Second Floor
01/29/24-14:17
Michelle346
Second Floor
01/29/24-00:07 (edited)
I don't have good skin it hard to fined thing product that work well on my face . I work alot so get tiered eyes skin face iam 50 this year
Good fresh look
Christina Wyatt
Ground Floor
01/28/24-18:19
I have started to get lots of fine lines around my eyes, which is a real worry. I have tried a few products, without any success, so this amazing prize sounds like it would be perfect to tackle the problem. My focus for this year is to try to give my eyes the care they deserve and help them to get rid of those pesky lines!
Kajal MAHATMA
Ground Floor
01/28/24-15:58
I need this as I am nearly 46 and need to start using as I am now showing signs of wrinkles. I haven't started using anything yet but feel this would be a good start ☺️
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
01/28/24-12:55
Wow I have just finished my mini sample of this multi corrective treatment. It feels so luxurious. Such a smooth velvet feel on your skin, smoothing and of my first wrinkles. It also targets location specific areas like the nasolabial folds. Most definitely worth the future investment.
A.G.E interrupter Advanced 💫
1Rach
Second Floor
01/28/24-11:37 (edited)
Since entering my 40's (I'm now 45) I feel that my eye area is the part of my face that is showing the signs of aging the most, and in need of the most assistance. I have dark areas and puffiness, as well as fine lines, and I just haven't found the right product to tackle all of these issues and make a real and noticeable difference. I would love to see if this product is the one to do this for me 💫