Home / Announcements

Announcements

This space is for our SkinCeuticals Skin Experts and Brand Team to keep you updated on all things SkinCeuticals. Make sure to check this group to stay in the know. We would love you to share your thoughts by commenting on our latest post.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
05/15/24-15:13

Calling all House of Skin residents! We heard you, and we listened...

Did you miss our Live Masterclass? Do not worry! Get ready to watch our very first recorded Live Masterclass!

**We're so excited to share that our House of Skin exclusive Antioxidant 101 Masterclass with Dr. Emma Craythorne is now available to catch-up on.

Watch here: https://youtu.be/yQNnxmrt1Vs**

Topic
Masterclass
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
05/09/24-08:25

Hi residents, how are you? I am excited to announce that we are giving 100 of you the chance to test our Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum Sample*

To learn more about this product, and to apply to test, please click here.

We're so excited to hear your thoughts and feedback ๐Ÿ’ซ

UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 02.05.24 until 11.59 16.05.24. Entry via invitation from the House of Skin, Silymarin CF15ml, Product Review. Subject to availability while stocks last. Full TCs available https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.), Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Topic
News
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
05/08/24-10:25 (edited)

Hello residents, how are you? We are thrilled so announce that a new competition is now live! We offering one winner the Chance to Win Your Full Cell Cycle Catalyst Routine*

To learn how to enter, please click here.

Good luck! ๐ŸŒŸ

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to Win Your Full Cell Cycle Catalyst Routine*.โ€ฏEntries open 12:00 02/05/24 until 23:59 30/05/24. For your chance to win, in the โ€˜Cell Cycle Catalyst Competitionโ€™ channel, please let us know your top tips for skin health. Prize isโ€ฏa complimentary SkinCeuticals gift bag, containing the following full-sized products: Cell Cycle Catalyst (30ml), CE Ferulic Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum (30ml), A.G.E Interrupter Advanced (48ml) and Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 (40ml). Full T&Cs: https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Topic
Competition
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
05/07/24-12:18 (edited)

Hi Residents!
the sun is out at last! so heres a quick reminder about SPF usage!
Kasey ๐Ÿ’ซ

Multiple choice
closed
Do you wear SPF daily?
19 votes
Yes 100%
No 0%
Topic
Annoucement
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
05/01/24-11:19 (edited)

Good afternoon Residents, I hope you are well and Happy Wednesday ๐Ÿ’ซ

So I can see thereโ€™s a little confusion about how to use the new Cell Cycle Catalyst, let me explain!

Cell Cycle Catalyst is our new exfoliating serum that helps to accelerate cell turnover.
It contains 1% Taurine, 2% Phytic acid, 1% Mandelic acid, 0.2% Salicylic acid, 2% Lactic acid, and 2.5% Glycolic acid, making it a real powerhouse! ๐Ÿ’ซ

This is how to use it in your routine, remember itโ€™s only to be used once a day, in the morning ๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ’ซ Gentle Cream Cleanser
๐Ÿ’ซ Cell Cycle Catalyst
๐Ÿ’ซ CE Ferulic
๐Ÿ’ซ A.G.E Interrupter Advanced Moisturiser
๐Ÿ’ซ Ultra Facial Defence SPF 50

I hope this helps! Canโ€™t wait to hear your feedback on this incredible serum ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ซ

Speak soon,

Love Amna x

Cell Cycle Catalyst ๐Ÿ’ซ how do I use it?
Topic
Annoucement
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
04/30/24-15:43

Hi Residents!
following my previous video I thought I would talk to you about another of our fantastic cleansers!
Formulated for dry and sensitive skin, Gentle Cleanser conditions, soothes, and calms the skin, and is gentle enough to be used several times a day.

๐Ÿ’ซThe cleanser for dry skin removes impurities, soothing and calming sensitive areas
๐Ÿ’ซContains a selection of gentle but effective ingredients, such as soothing orange oil and emollients that minimise the risk of intolerance

KEY INGREDIENTS

๐Ÿ’ซSOOTHING ORANGE OIL

๐Ÿ’ซEMOLLIENTS

Hope this helps!

Kasey ๐Ÿ’ซ

Topic
Annoucement
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
04/29/24-16:23

Good evening residents I hope you are well and happy Thursday!

So as summer is fast approaching, (I hope!) I wanted to share a product with you all that gives you a glow!

Especially as in the winter we are drier and can get more dead skin build up, now is the time to introduce a product to get your skin feeling and looking refreshed!

Say hello toโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ’ซ Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight! ๐Ÿ’ซ

This night time glycolic acid cream contains true 10% glycolic acid value to skin and promotes cellular turnover for healthy glowing skin.

Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight features a synergistic combination of 10% glycolic free acid value, 2% Phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness and a triple action-soothing complex of botanicals and oils to help support the skin barrier

It is clinically proven to improve skin radiance, texture and tone. This brilliant treatment can be used nightly, but we suggest using it every other night to build up tolerance.

The glycolic 10 Overnight Renew can be used alongside chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results, but as always, consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations ๐Ÿ’ซ

This is how I, using it in my current night routine. Remember not to use any other exfoliants on the same night! I keep it simpleโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ’ซ Soothing Cleanser

๐Ÿ’ซ Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight

๐Ÿ’ซ Emollience Moisturiser

So my lovely community, letโ€™s get glowing! ๐Ÿ’ซ

Speak soon,

Love Amna x

Give me a glow ๐Ÿ’ซ
Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
04/25/24-10:43 (edited)

Hi residents! We are so excited that our first official House of Skin Masterclass is tonight!

Join us tonight for 'Finding Your Antioxidants' with Dr. Emma Craythorne

6:45pm - 7:30pm

Register here.

LINK TO JOIN:
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3Ameeting_N2MzN2FkYTgtOWE4Yy00MWIyLTlhNWItNmZjMzJmY2NkNjll%40thread.v2/0?context={"Tid"%3A"e4e1abd9-eac7-4a71-ab52-da5c998aa7ba"%2C"Oid"%3A"8e54ce53-0d93-4a85-9f3c-0b4d88c396b5"}

Please remember to keep yourselves muted and turn off your cameras, to allow Dr Emma Craythorne. to speak clearly.

See you soon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Topic
Masterclass