Home
Announcements

Announcements

This space is for our SkinCeuticals Skin Experts and Brand Team to keep you updated on all things SkinCeuticals. Make sure to check this group to stay in the know. We would love you to share your thoughts by commenting on our latest post.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
May @ SkinCeuticals
Skin Expert
29/02/24-15:49

Hello Residents

I hope you are well, I canโ€™t believe we are at the end of February already!

I wanted to share with you all more information on a product that I have been enjoying over this cold month of February. Our Hydrating B5 Masque For Intense Skin Hydration, this has been my Sunday evening ritual to feed my skin the hydration it can lack over the winter months.

The Hydrating B5 Masque contains.
๐Ÿ’ซHyaluronic Acid
๐Ÿ’ซVitamin B5
๐Ÿ’ซAdvance Moisture Complex

The combination of these ingredients helpโ€™s to re-establishes the water balance and infuses dehydrated skin with moisture, leaving the skin feeling smooth and hydrated.

The way I use this product is by firstly thoroughly cleansing my skin then to a clean skin I apply a generous layer and leave for 15 minutes. Tissue off the access and massage any remaining product into the skin. This Masque is suitable for all skin types.

I would love to know if any of our House Of Skin Residents have a Sunday evening skincare routine?

Love,
May๐Ÿ’ซ

Click on an answer to vote
Who has a different Sunday evening Skincare Routine?
34 votes
I DO!
Nope, I keep it the same.
Topic
Annoucement
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
22/02/24-14:43 (edited)

Hi Residents!

Have you heard if this amazing product? Ive been using it for a few weeks and cannot stop raving about it! It Replenishes and hydrates the skin while minimising the appearance of pores. This Face moisturiser contains an exclusive combination of vitamin E, three nutrient-rich algae extracts, and a blend of seven botanical extracts. Ideal for normal, combination or oily skin.

๐Ÿ’ซ Restores and maintains moisture
๐Ÿ’ซ Helps reduce the appearance of pore size
๐Ÿ’ซ Leaves a non-greasy finish

KEY INGREDIENTS

๐Ÿ’ซ CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS
๐Ÿ’ซ SOYA EXTRACT
๐Ÿ’ซ WITCH HAZEL

Let me know below if you have any questions!

Kasey ๐Ÿ’ซ

Single choice
closed
Have you tried this yet?
56 votes
Yes! 11%
Not yet! 89%
Daily moisture cream
Topic
Annoucement
May @ SkinCeuticals
Skin Expert
16/02/24-15:58

Good afternoon Residents hope you are all having a great day and are looking forward to the weekend.

The Skinceuticals range is full of fantastic moisturiser's that we adore however sometimes there can be too many to choose from. Therefore I wanted to share some more information on a much loved moisturiserโ€ฆ. Face Cream.

This cream contains wonderful antioxidant rich ingredients such as.

๐Ÿ’ซSoy
๐Ÿ’ซVitamin E
๐Ÿ’ซSilymarin
๐Ÿ’ซGreen Tea Extracts

The combination of these ingredients provides firming benefits, hydration along with
correcting visible signs of age-related damage. This moisturiser is formulated for all skin types.

This is a beautiful product for someone that wants a lightweight moisturiser to address signs of anti-ageing and radiance. I especially love this product as it comes in a pump applicator which can be quick and easy to use.

Has anyone tried Face Cream before?

Have a great weekend,
May๐Ÿ’ซ

Topic
Annoucement
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
14/02/24-14:07

Hi Residents!
Ive had a lot of questions around routines for redness so here is my guide to this concern!
do you have any questions for me? drop them in the box below, and I will answer!

INFO

The Routine for Skin Redness features the award-winning Phyto range, designed to soothe sensitive skin and reduce visible redness. It includes the Phyto Corrective Gel, enriched with hyaluronic acid and botanical ingredients, and the Redness Neutraliser, formulated to combat environmental triggers of redness. The Phyto Corrective Masque rehydrates and soothes temporarily reactive skin, delivering intensive cooling and calming comfort. Finally, Phyto Mist offers an immediate reduction in visible redness and improvement in smoothness and plumpness all whilst repairing the skin barrier function.

SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Sensitivity, Discoloration, Blemishes, Redness

Phyto Corrective Gel contains hyaluronic acid, cucumber, thyme, and other botanical ingredients, making it an ideal moisturizer for sensitive skin. It also features mulberry to help minimize the appearance of discoloration and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion. This oil free soothing gel is also an excellent moisturizer for acne-prone skin.

๐Ÿ’™ Contains cucumber and thyme to soothe and calm skin
๐Ÿ’™ Mulberry helps fade the appearance of discolouration
๐Ÿ’™ Non-comedogenic

The Phyto Corrective Masque is an intensive calming facial mask formulated to soothe and replenish skin discomfort and sensitivity.

๐Ÿ’™ Versatile mask suitable for daily use (post workout, sun exposure), seasonally (post travel, windburn from winter activities) and post procedure (post Fraxel laser)
๐Ÿ’™ Oil free and leaves skin feeling hydrated
๐Ÿ’™ Delivers intense cooling and calming comfort to skin sensitivity
๐Ÿ’™ Suitable for irritated, sensitive skin prone to temporary redness

Phyto Mist is the WINNER of Best Correcting Mist in Ireland's Social & Personal Best Beauty Buys (May 2023 Edition)
Offers an immediate reduction in visible redness and improvement in smoothness and plumpness all whilst helping repair the skin barrier function.
Formula effectively hydrates the skin, even over foundation makeup

KEY INGREDIENTS

PHYTO CORRECTIVE SERUM

HYALURONIC ACID
REDNESS NEUTRALISER

PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-8
EPERUA FALCATA BARK EXTRACT
BISABOLOL
GLYCERIN
PHYTO CORRECTIVE MASQUE

HYALURONIC ACID
DIPEPTIDE
PHYTO MIST

BOTANICAL EXTRACTS (GRAPEFUIT. CUCUMBER, THYME, MULBERRY, OLIVE LEAF, AND ROSEMARY EXTRACTS)
HYALURONIC ACID GLYCERIN

Kasey ๐Ÿ’ซ

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried the phyto corrective range?
41 votes
Yes!
No, but want to!
Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
09/02/24-17:10 (edited)

Hello residents! We are thrilled so announce that a new competition is now live! We offering one winner the chance to WIN Your Double Defence Duo Kit*

To learn how to enter, please click here.

Good luck! ๐ŸŒŸ

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*. Entries open 12:00 07/02/24 until 23:59 07/03/24. For your chance to win, in the โ€˜Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*โ€™ channel, please let us know your top tips for brighter, more luminous skin. Prize is a complimentary SkinCeuticals Double Defence Duo Kit, following a bespoke 15-minute online consultation with a Skin Expert, who will have personally recommended which Defence Duo Kit will best suit your skin, out of the following: C E Ferulic Double Defence Kit (C E Ferulic 30ml, Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50 30ml), or Silymarin CF Double Defence Kit (Silymarin CF 30ml, Oil Shield UV Defense SPF 50 30ml), or Phloretin CF Double Defence Kit (Phloretin CF 30ml, Advanced Brightening UV Defence SPF 50 40ml). Full T&Cs: https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Topic
Competition
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
08/02/24-10:40

Hi residents! This month on House of Skin, we are focusing on the importance of incorporating Antioxidants into your skincare regimen, to help prevent visible signs of ageing. We have released limited-edition missions for this month and this month only, all about Antioxidants! This is your chance to earn extra points and unlock rewards!

Explore February's missions here.

Enjoy ๐Ÿ’ซ

Topic
News
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
08/02/24-09:31 (edited)

Hi resident, how are you doing? I am so excited to share that we are offering100 House of Skin residents the chance to trial our Hydrating B5 Serum!*

Learn more about the product and apply to trial
[here]https://community.skinceuticals.co.uk/app/739/channel/review-our-products-2349), or head to the 'Trial our Products' channel.

We're so excited to hear your thoughts and feedback ๐Ÿ’ซ

UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 07.02.24 until 11.59 21.02.24. Entry via invitation from the House of Skin, Hydrating B5 Serum 15ml, Product Review. Subject to availability while stocks last. Full TCs available https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.), Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
07/02/24-15:00

Hello residents, how are you? I am so excited to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Maria Litsi ! You have won your A.G.E. Advanced Eye Morning Regimen*

Head to your inbox - we have messaged you there.

Thanks so much for everyone's incredible entries! Please do head to our competitions channel, to enter our next competition, now live! Good luck ๐Ÿ’ซ

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to Win your A.G.E. ADVANCED Eye morning regimen*.โ€ฏEntries open 12:00 08/01/24 until 23:59 31/01/24. For your chance to win, in the โ€˜Ageing Skinโ€™ channel, please let us know why you youโ€™d like to try the new A.G.E. Advanced Eye, and your top tips for targeting visible signs of ageing. Prize isโ€ฏa complimentary SkinCeuticals Giftbag including the following full sized products: C E Ferulic Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum (30ml), A.G.E. Advanced Eye (15ml), A.G.E Interrupter Advanced (48ml), Mineral Eye UV Defense SPF 30 (10ml). Full T&Cs: Promoter: SkinCeuticals, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Topic
Competition