/ Announcements

Announcements

This space is for our SkinCeuticals Skin Experts and Brand Team to keep you updated on all things SkinCeuticals. Make sure to check this group to stay in the know. We would love you to share your thoughts by commenting on our latest post.

Write something
Most recent
Filter
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
26/07/24-11:20 (edited)

Good afternoon Residents, happy Friday! I hope youโ€™re all doing well ๐Ÿ’ซ

So, you hear about using actives and how they can be incredibly beneficial for your skin and help your skin concerns, BUT youโ€™re a little nervous! Thatโ€™s okay, sometimes not knowing which actives to use can be a little confusing too (we do free consultations btw, click on the link to book: https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/teleconsultation.html)

A great way to incorporate an exfoliant without using a leave on product like a serum is using a cleanser to slowly introduce the active ingredient.

One of my go to cleansers is the fantastic...

๐Ÿ’ซGLYCOLIC RENEWAL CLEANSER๐Ÿ’ซ

This foaming gel cleanser exfoliates with a dual-acid blend while effectively cleansing impurities and long-wear makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.

Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is clinically proven to complement and help maintain chemical peel results. The cleanser is suitable for dull, discoloured or ageing skin.

๐Ÿ’ซ Key Benefits:

๐Ÿ’ซ Visibly brightens the skin

๐Ÿ’ซ Visibly clears complexion

๐Ÿ’ซ Skin appears rejuvenated

๐Ÿ’ซ Key Ingredients:

๐Ÿ’ซ Glycolic acid

As I use other actives in my routine such as the Cell Cycle Catalyst in the morning alongside Phloretin CF, and Retinol in the evenings, every other night, I only use this cleanser twice a week to get a little extra exfoliation in to my routine without overdoing it!

Give this a go residents! Have a gorgeous weekend ๐Ÿ’ซ

Speak soon,

Love Amna x

Topic
Annoucement
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
23/07/24-14:05

Hey Residents! how are we all?

I wanted to talk today about our amazing triple lipid moisturiser!

Aging skin is increasingly susceptible to lipid depletion: the loss of natural compounds in skinโ€™s surface, present in the form of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. This lipid loss compromises skinโ€™s natural protective barrier, resulting in visible signs of accelerated aging, as skin loses its ability to effectively self-repair.

Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is a cream for mature skin, formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique lipid correction cream for ageing skin contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin's external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in visible signs of accelerated aging. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been clinically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.

๐Ÿ’ซRestores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
๐Ÿ’ซImproves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
๐Ÿ’ซImproves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
๐Ÿ’ซProvides improved hydration in 24 hours, ideal for dry skin
๐Ÿ’ซUnique stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture

KEY INGREDIENTS

THIS ANTI-AGEING CREAM IS FORMULATED WITH A RICH CONCENTRATION OF LIPIDS:

๐Ÿ’ซ2% PURE CERAMIDES
๐Ÿ’ซ4% NATURAL CHOLESTEROL
๐Ÿ’ซ2% FATTY ACIDS

Hope this helps! Any questions? pop them below!

Kasey

Triple lipid restore 2:4:2
Topic
Annoucement
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
16/07/24-14:58

Hi Residents!

Metacell Renewal B3 serum is an aqueous emulsion specifically designed to address early signs of photo ageing.

It delivers a high concentration of niacinamide (vitamin B3), firming tripeptide concentrate, and pure glycerin to the skin.

๐Ÿ’ซPromotes skin renewal by increasing EPIDERMAL cell turnover
๐Ÿ’ซStrengthens skinโ€™s moisture barrier
๐Ÿ’ซReduces the appearance of blotchiness and dark spots
๐Ÿ’ซLightweight B3 serum delivers intense hydration without a heavy or tacky feel.
๐Ÿ’ซHelps improve the appearance of skinโ€™s firmness.

KEY INGREDIENTS

๐Ÿ’ซNIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3)

any questions? drop them below!

Kasey ๐Ÿ’ซ

Topic
Annoucement
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
12/07/24-11:17 (edited)

Good afternoon Residents, happy Friday ! I hope youโ€™re all doing well ๐Ÿ’ซ

Did you know your neck can show signs of ageing before your face? This is because the skin on the neck is delicate and thin. This means the neck is more susceptible to age related changes. Itโ€™s also a forgotten part when it comes to moisturising and is often not protected from the sun!

A product that Iโ€™ve started to incorporate in my routine (because yes Iโ€™m guilty of neglecting my neck!) is theโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ’ซ TRIPEPTIDE-R NECK REPAIR๐Ÿ’ซ

This corrective retinol cream specifically formulated for the neck, combines a hydrating delivery system composed of three key ingredients to help visibly improve signs of ageing.

๐Ÿ’ซ Key Benefits:

๐Ÿ’ซ Clinically proven to improve the appearance visible neck ageing including horizontal neck lines, loss of firmness, and reduce crepiness

๐Ÿ’ซ Ideal as a homecare complement to professional neck contouring treatments, such as under-chin cryolypolysis

๐Ÿ’ซ Key Ingredients:

๐Ÿ’ซ 0.2% Pure Retinol: Anti-ageing ingredient

A non-prescription derivative of vitamin A
Encapsulated to ensure a steady, even release
Neck-specific dose for neckโ€™s fragile skin appropriate for daily use
Promotes cell renewal
Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

๐Ÿ’ซ 2.5% Tripeptide Concentrate

Fortifies skin to build resilience and resist skin laxity
Enhances the feeling of skin firmness and provides a tightening effect
Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

๐Ÿ’ซ 5.0% Glaucine Complex

Alkaloid derived from the yellow poppy seed plant
Helps reduce collagen-denaturing MMPs which can be released during adipocyte (fat cell) synthesis

๐Ÿ’ซHow to use:

Apply 1-2 pumps every other night from dรฉcolletรฉ to jawline by massaging the product in an upward motion. After one week, increase use to nightly, then twice daily as tolerated.

An example routine:
๐Ÿ’ซ Apply 3-5 drops of your vitamin C Serum such as CE Ferulic to a dry face, neck, and chest.

๐Ÿ’ซ Apply 1-2 pumps of your Tripeptide R Neck Repair by massaging the product in an upward motion. After one week, increase use to nightly, then twice daily as tolerated.

๐Ÿ’ซ Apply moisturiser like Triple Lipid and then during the day protective broad-spectrum sun protection such as Ultra Facial Defence SPF 50

So if like me youโ€™ve forgotten to treat your neck a little (or a lot!) give this a go!

Have a lovely weekend ๐Ÿ’ซ

Speak soon,
Love Amna x

Click on an answer to vote
Do you remember to treat your neck?
41 votes
Yes ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜Œ
No ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™„
Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
09/07/24-21:02

Hello residents, how are you? We are thrilled so announce that a new competition is now live! We offering one winner The Chance Win a Complete 5-Step Regime Including Our Newest Launch*

To learn how to enter, please click here.

Good luck! ๐ŸŒŸ

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. Win a Complete 5-Step Regime Including Our Newest Launch*.โ€ฏEntries open 12:00 08/07/24 until 23:59 05/08/24. For your chance to win, in the โ€˜Ageing Skinโ€™ channel, please let us know why you want to try our newest launch! Prize isโ€ฏa complimentary 5 step regime including our newest innovation worth. Prize includes 5 x full size products worth ยฃ540: Simply Clean Cleanser 200ml, Choice of Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum 30ml, PTIOX Serum 30ml, Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Cream 48ml and Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 40ml. Full T&Cs: https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Topic
Competition
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
09/07/24-12:12

Hi Residents!

Phloretin CF Gel is an antioxidant technology that combines 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid for advanced protection from environmental damage.

This topical vitamin C gel neutralises free radicals and helps to improve hyperpigmentation and skin tone, for a brighter-looking complexion.

Helps to reinforce skin's natural protection against free radicals
Refines skin texture for a smooth and more uniform skin tone
Comforting light gel texture is ideal for normal, combination and oily skin types and those who prefer a gel texture
Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection

KEY INGREDIENTS

๐Ÿ’ซ2% PHLORETIN
๐Ÿ’ซ10% PURE VITAMIN C (L-ASCORBIC ACID)
๐Ÿ’ซ0.5% FERULIC ACID

Any Questions? Drop them below!

Kasey ๐Ÿ’ซ

Topic
Annoucement
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
02/07/24-16:30

Hi Residents!

heres a quick video on my favourite product, Retinol!

๐Ÿ’ซIn the evening, a pea sized amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip area.
๐Ÿ’ซAllow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
๐Ÿ’ซLimit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
๐Ÿ’ซRetinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.

Any questions? drop them below and i will get back to you!

Kasey ๐Ÿ’ซ

Topic
Annoucement
SkinCeuticals Tech Support
Admin
02/07/24-12:56

Hi residents, how are you? We're so excited to announce our House of Skin Member of the Month for June!

Congratulations to @Despina Constantin !

Thank you for your dedication to House of Skin, for engaging with like-minded residents, sharing your skincare experiences and completeing missions. Please enjoy extra points as your award ๐Ÿ’ซ

Topic
Member of the Month