/ Cell Cycle Catalyst Competition

Cell Cycle Catalyst Competition

Write something
Most recent
Sunflowers
First Floor
17/07/24-20:47
It's important to keep my skin clean by washing daily. Using cleansers. Exfoliate twice a week to help Slough away dead skin & increase cell turnover
Jenny84
Second Floor
17/07/24-03:22
Hydration is key
Hydration is key
Daisy
Second Floor
16/07/24-21:53
Keep your skin hydrated for healthy glow and prevent ageing.
Lueurwithhannah
Second Floor
11/07/24-19:22 (edited)
Healthy skin MUST HAVES! Double cleanse VITC Hyaluronic ACID Moisturise SPF
Healthy skin MUST HAVES!  Double cleanse  VITC  Hyaluronic
Ionela Popescu
Second Floor
09/07/24-12:45
Donโ€™t forget to apply SPF protection every day!
Julia
Second Floor
07/06/24-12:54
Top tips for healthy skin: Good/enough sleep Healthy diet Daily SPF regardless of the weather Daily skincare with good quality products, with proven efficacy and suited to our needs! Looking forward to learn with this community, would love to be able to test some Skinceuticals products โค๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
Miaa
Second Floor
30/05/24-15:26
Here are my tips for healthy skin : ๐Ÿงด Use a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. ๐Ÿ’ฆ Apply a hydrating mask once a week. ๐ŸŠ Use serums with vitamin C or retinol. ๐ŸŒ† Incorporate antioxidants into your routine. ๐Ÿฅ• Consume foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E. ๐Ÿšฟ Opt for lukewarm showers instead of hot ones. ๐ŸŒ™ Apply a rich night cream before bed. ๐Ÿ’‹ Use a hydrating lip balm. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ Exercise regularly for better circulation. Consistency is key ! ๐Ÿ’•
Miaa
Second Floor
30/05/24-15:26
Here are my tips for healthy skin ๐ŸŒŸ: - Effective Serums : Look for serums with proven ingredients. They're designed to target specific skin concerns. - Personalized Care: Get advice tailored to your skin. A personalized skincare routine can make a big difference. - Track Progress: Keep an eye on changes in your skin. It's a great way to see what works for you. - Antioxidant Defense: Use products with antioxidants like vitamin C and E. They help protect your skin from damage. - Professional Help: Consider professional treatments for extra care. They can give your skin a boost when needed. - Stay Informed: Keep learning about skincare. The more you know, the better you can care for your skin. Remember, every skin is unique. For some, results may take time, but progress is worth the wait. Stick to what works and keep it simple. Consistency is key for healthy, radiant skin. ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค
Here are my tips for healthy skin ๐ŸŒŸ:  - Effective Serums :