Home / Cell Cycle Catalyst Competition

Cell Cycle Catalyst Competition

Write something
Most recent
Bela
Ground Floor
05/24/24-18:20
First thing stay hydrated and eat healthy food.Always double cleanse your face before going to bed.Apply spf 30 or 50 even its rain or shine. Viatmin c with spf best duo.mosturize gour face even if you have oily skin. Try to incoprate anti aging inhredints in your skin care like retiol . If u have pigmentation nicannamide , arbutin and vitamin c is best
First thing stay hydrated and eat healthy food.Always double
Aliana
Second Floor
05/24/24-16:05
We all know that stress can cause breakouts, a dull complexion, various skin conditions, premature aging, grey hairs, hair fall, etc. Indeed, stress can manifest in numerous ways, impacting both our skin and hair. When we're stressed, our body releases cortisol, which can lead to increased oil production in the skin, resulting in breakouts and dullness. Additionally, stress can exacerbate conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Premature aging can also be accelerated by chronic stress, as it can lead to collagen breakdown and the formation of wrinkles. So, my advice is simple: Stay positive!๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’ Cultivating positive thoughts can have a significant impact on both mental and physical health. When you maintain a positive mindset, it can reduce stress levels, boost the immune system, improve cardiovascular health, improve your skin and even increase longevity. Positive thinking can also lead to healthier lifestyle choices, such as exercising regularly, eating nutritious foods, and getting enough sleep. It will also contribute to a healthier body and a happier, more fulfilling life.
We all know that stress can cause breakouts, a dull
Fiona Sutherland
05/23/24-21:02
My top tips for skin health: Cleanse Serum Moisturise SPF Hydrate regularly
Jonathan Newby
First Floor
05/23/24-20:15
For me I love to start the day after a good nights sleep with a great run to sweat out the impurities in my skin. I then follow my with usual cleanse, serums, moisturise and SPF, before tucking to a hearty breakfast. Only think I really need to improve is drink less coffee, and up my water intake.
Marie
Ground Floor
05/23/24-19:32
Entry #2 I love using a face steamer during the weekend, when I'm home and have more time for myself. It works wonders for my skin and it's somehow relaxing too. It opens up my pores, making it easier to get rid of dirt, oil, and impurities for a really deep cleanse. Plus, the warmth from the steam enhances my blood circulation and it gives my skin a healthy glow. It also makes my skincare products work better because they can penetrate my skin more effectively once the pores are open. After steaming and cleansing, I always apply a mask and I'm in love with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Masque and the freshness and the hydration it delivers to my skin: it's a gem in my skincare.
Marie
Ground Floor
05/23/24-18:02
Entry #1 A balanced diet and good sleep quality are the start point for me as our habits affect our health and our skin always reveals our good or poor choices.Drink a lot of water and use a moisturizer that's right for your skin type to keep your skin hydrated and plumped.Be consistent in your skincare routines: double-cleanse, moisturize, exfoliate regularly. Skincare doesn't need to be overcomplicated nor overwhelmed in different products, but don't even underestimate the importance of face toners and serums in addition to face and eye creams. It's important to find the right products for your skin type and needs, and introduce new ones gradually to let your skin adapt to changes without reacting.
Larysa Isakova
Ground Floor
05/23/24-17:08
Always stay hydrated and apply SPF protection every dayโค๏ธ
Mia Waite
Second Floor
05/23/24-15:40
Cleanser, moisturise and serum/oil, keep it simple. Try not to wear makeup because that worked for me in not getting spots anymore or not getting as many spots.