/ Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Katarzyna
Second Floor
05/14/24-08:10
😍
My review
validated
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
05/14/24-00:20
The Hydrating B5 Serum is enriched with vitamin B5 to replenish skin hydration and moisturize the skin, leaving it feeling supple and smooth.This oil-free moisturizer gel contains hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator that helps bind moisture to the skin, and vitamin B5, an essential nutrient that replenishes nutrients the skin needs to promote the skin barrier’s natural repair process and leave the skin feeling smoother. Benefits that I appreciate in this serum areLeaves the skin feeling supple and smootEnhances the benefits of a daily moisturizerProvides optimal hydration without clogging pores; hence, it can be used as an oil-free moisturiser for blemish-prone skinIdeal for all skin types Recommended for use with vitamin C skincare productsI also like that the Hydrating B5 Gel is versatile and can either complement a daily moisturizer to provide extra hydration, or it can be used alone as an oil-free moisturizer.I have used it both ways since my skin is combination skin, dry with an oily tendency.It is a versatile serum, and I really like the fact that it can be used with vitamin C skincare products, which are part of my skincare routine every morning.I apply two to three drops, with the pipette, to the entire face and neck, and massage the serum, which penetrates fast into the skin without leaving it sticky.
Provides extra hydration
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/13/24-19:25
This hydrating B5 is a great hydrating serum for dry skin. It's does not leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy either
Dry skin
Biliseta
Second Floor
05/12/24-17:42
I'm loving this hydrating serum. My skin feels so much better since I've started using it πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Sidurr
Second Floor
05/12/24-16:25
Dry skin woes are a thing of the past since I started using SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Serum! I was sent this serum to test and review from the Skinceutical community House Of Beauty. This stuff is a lifesaver. My skin feels absolutely fantastic - so soft, smooth, and plumped with hydration. Here are a few reasons I love it: Hydration Hero: Hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 pack a powerful punch. My skin feels quenched and balanced all day long, no more tight feeling! I apply it on damp skin before other serums/moisturisers. Lightweight Magic: The gel formula sinks in super fast and doesn't leave any greasy residue. Perfect for layering under moisturizer or wearing alone. Plays Well with Others: This serum has become the BFF of my other skincare products, especially my vitamin C serum. Honestly, I can't recommend Hydrating B5 enough. It's a fantastic option for anyone with dehydrated or dry skin, or anyone who just wants a happy, healthy glow. I’ve given it four stars just because of the price point as I go through a lot of it and it isn’t very budget friendly. I use it sparingly in my morning routine. It hasn’t irritated my skin at all so I’ll continue enjoying it.
madrasa
Second Floor
05/11/24-18:17
This serum leaves my skin feeling smooth by replenishing my skin's hydration. It contains hyaluronic acid which helps bind moisture to my skin. It doesn't clog my pores and complements the hydrating effects of my moisturiser. If I'm in a rush, I can also use this in place of my moisturiser. How to use: I apply about two drops to my skin using my fingertips. You can also apply this to your neck and chest. #ad
Hydrating B5 Serum
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/10/24-23:04
I'm loving how hydrating this serum is. My skin is loving it
Hydrating serum