/ Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Irina Grozova
Second Floor
05/10/24-08:54
Thank you for sending to try this amazing product. It leaves my skin super soft and smooth and so hydrated
Hydrating B5
Zoozoospetals
Second Floor
05/09/24-14:11 (edited)
I’m just back from 3 weeks in the sunshine and luckily my serum was waiting for me. I have naturally dry skin and despite SPF50 my nose and cheeks often get very dry and flaky.  I started using this as soon as I arrived home (8 days ago) and truly can’t believe how much extra hydration it has added to my skin. It’s a fabulous gel texture which goes into skin really easily and leaves absolutely no stickiness. My skin has absolutely no signs of dry patches or flaking and no peeling! My review will follow but so far, so amazing 🤩 
Hydrating B5
KatieK
Second Floor
05/09/24-07:29
Skinceutical hydrating b5 is very good for skin gives her well moisture and more. Very nice and elegant packaging, glass bottle with a precise pipette. Contrary to appearances, this glass is really strong and solid. It has a watery-gel consistency and is virtually odorless. It has a high content of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 - so much needed by our skin :) A few drops 2-3 on the face and neck, so l can confidently rate it as an efficient cosmetic. It absorbs quickly thanks to its flowing consistency, does not burden the skin, does not cause blackheads, does not weigh anything on it and does not roll. Leaving skin after absorbing smooth and hydrating. Love it ! Ideal for morning and evening routine.
My review
KatieK
Second Floor
05/09/24-07:28
Skinceutical hydrating b5 is very good for skin gives her well moisture and more. Very nice and elegant packaging, glass bottle with a precise pipette. Contrary to appearances, this glass is really strong and solid. It has a watery-gel consistency and is virtually odorless. It has a high content of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 - so much needed by our skin :) A few drops 2-3 on the face and neck, so l can confidently rate it as an efficient cosmetic. It absorbs quickly thanks to its flowing consistency, does not burden the skin, does not cause blackheads, does not weigh anything on it and does not roll. Leaving skin after absorbing smooth and hydrating. Love it ! Ideal for morning and evening routine.
My review!
Carlton
Second Floor
05/09/24-07:06
I am really enjoying testing my new Skincare product Hydrating B5 Serum I am using this product on damp skin it is really hydrating my skin leaving it more plump soft and glowing i love it
Hydrating B5 Serum
Katarzyna
Second Floor
05/08/24-09:35
I received Hydrating B5 Serum from the skinceuticals community to test and review.  The skin is smooth.  The serum is enriched with vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid.  It moisturizes the skin very beautifully.  can be used by people suffering from acne.  Does not clog pores.  Perfect for everyday use.  I recommend
Lovely
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
05/07/24-08:14
My skin is dry and can become dehydrated so I like to try different ways to add moisture and hydration as part of my skincare routine. The Hydrating B5 serum has really helped to deeply nourish my skin. I like to use this serum after my vitamin c serum in the morning followed by moisturiser and sunscreen, as well as in the evening after cleansing. It applies beautifully to the skin, 3 drops is all I need to cover my face and neck. The serum absorbs quickly and easily and does not feel sticky or greasy. It layers well with my other skincare and makeup and has really helped to combat dryness and dehydration. I have noticed that since using this serum my skin is more supple, soft and smooth. I am definitely going to continue using this serum as I’m in love with the results!
Amazing results!
Desired value
Second Floor
04/22/24-08:09
The age interrupter advanced cream is so amazing,it is easily absorbed and makes skin instantly smooth and supple.Helps reduce wrinkles and nourishes skin.
Perfect skin corrector