/ Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Zoozoospetals
Second Floor
05/21/24-06:55 (edited)
As a member of the SkinCeuticals House of Skin Community, I was so happy to receive the Cell Cycle Catalyst Serum to test and review. The generous sized sample I was sent is in exactly the same bottle as full sized with a dropper pipette in the lid. A third of a dropper full is used daily, I found dropping into my palm and massaging in the easiest but it can be used on a cotton pad. The serum is the consistency of water but spreads over the face and sinks straight in without stickiness.  The serum has been developed as an addition to the daily anti ageing skin routine. It is an exfoliating serum which speeds up cell turnover ; A naturally occurring process during where the outer layer of skin sheds dead cells and replaces them with new ones but which decreases with age. The slowing of the process leaves more dead cells on the skin surface which can increase the appearance of visible signs of ageing and also reduce its ability to absorb other products.  The serum helps by removing the dead skin faster which, in turn, can improve the appearance of pores, fine lines, smoothness and radiance.  Contains: 7.7% multi-acid complex (2% Phytic acid, 1% Mandelic acid, 0.2% Salicylic acid, 2% Lactic acid, and 2.5% Glycolic acid). A gentle peel formula. 1% Taurine, an amino acid, naturally found in skin which boosts moisture retention. Suitable for all skin types with no fragrance and can also be used to prepare skin ahead of professional chemical peels. I have used it daily for 2 weeks and initially I had a couple of breakouts on my forehead. I have dry skin and so assume it was a change of routine as they quickly died down and disappeared.  As I have incorporated it into my morning routine, after cleansing and before CE Ferulic Vit C antioxidant, I have noticed slightly smoother skin. Longer term results I will need to decide but so far, so good. 
Interesting addition to my routine.
validated
Katie Power
Second Floor
05/18/24-10:05
Enjoy my video review and demo 🫶💕
validated
Nush
Second Floor
05/17/24-15:02
I’ve been using this for a few weeks and thought I would share my views. A little goes a long way and my skin feels soft and hydrated for a long time after use and I think my fine lines look finer so that is a plus.Makeup goes on well after use and this doesn't leave a sticky residue as it’s easily absorbed. It’s easy to dispense the correct amount thanks to the dropper, highly recommend. I would tag the product but it’s not appearing when I search for it
Hydrating B5 serum
validated
Ann_9
Second Floor
05/16/24-12:35
I received SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum to test and review. I was using this serum after cleansing face and my other oxidant. I was using this serum like a last step. Need only 3 drops for full face and neck. This serum leave my skin moistured and plumped. Very comfortable on face and really fast absorbed, doesnt leave any sticky feeling. Great serum.
Great 💙💙
validated
Lina
Second Floor
05/16/24-09:26
I've used this serum from 2 weeks ago, it  felt my skin hydrated, healthy, glowing and moisturized. Absolutely it has become an essential morning ritual. It's perfect choice for dry skin.
HYDRATING B5 SERUM
Carlton
Second Floor
05/16/24-04:20
This SkinCeuticals skincare product is so Hydrating it has left my skin silky soft and glowing I love it
Hydrating B5 Serum
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
05/15/24-19:51
Anything? Cute dog for attraction
Dry but combo skin recommendations please!
Annie
Second Floor
05/15/24-07:33
My review 💙
My review 💙