Home / Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
02/02/24-21:21
I moisturize regularly but still have cakeup makeup. Does anyone know why? Any skincare tips?
Emsta
Second Floor
01/29/24-21:59
I have just reached my 40s and I can not believe how differently foundation sits on my skin compared my 20s and early 30s. I have a good skincare routine and regularly use moisturiser and spf. Does anyone have any little tricks or tips?🙂
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
01/26/24-20:42 (edited)
I’ve been using H.A Intensifier for a few weeks and it’s wonderful. I use it after I have applied my C E Ferulic in the morning, and before my SPF. It’s so hydrating and lasts all day. You can use it around eyes and lips too, I often use it at night also. It’s  a unique formulation containing a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice. (Hence the pink colour!)Which all supports the skin’s hyaluronic acid levels and deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. And this really works.  My skin can be dry at times but not with this little beauty. I wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I do! It is also a great product to use after dermal fillers. I haven’t yet any fillers but I’ve noticed my tiny ageing lines are much less visible with it so would highly recommend. Especially for dry and sensitive skin too. 
Such a difference 💜
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
01/12/24-07:46
I’ve been sampling this little gem of late.. ‘Hydrating B5’ every early morning I cleanse & pat dry, put on my antioxidant which at the moment is CE Ferulic (game changer!) and I’m using hydrating B5. The days have been so cold of late, it absorbs nicely and helps give my skin an extra moisture boost 💧 
Hydrating boost
Mia Waite
Second Floor
01/06/24-16:45
Recently I’ve had dry patches on my face where the skin feels textured. The silymarin cf vitamin c antioxidant serum has been great at smoothing it out and brightening my skin at the same time.
validated
Rosie555
Second Floor
12/30/23-18:05
I've always had dry skin on my heels and elbows. Whilst I have an oily cheeks my forehead and lip area can become dry. Every day I moisturise my body, but after a few hours my heels need another boost of moisturising as they look dry again. As I have oily cheeks I'm conscious of the products I use on my face as I need to balance the oily and dry areas. I've found using the Silymarin CF and Ferulic acid in the morning is really helping to balance my skin. The moisturising lotion is great on my body. It's silky smooth and gives my elbows and legs the moisture and hydration they need. The age and blemish gel cleanser is helping to gently exfoliate without drying out my skin.
My dry skin story
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
12/30/23-13:41
I have suffered with dry skin issues, especially during the winter months. Always. But since September I have been using SkinCeuticals glycolic cleanser am and pm, I also introduced the glycolic overnight peel very gradually at first. And also retinol just a tiny pea sized amount once a week. And during the day I had used Phloretin CF as I’ve had melasma issues in the past. This is a wonderful product. It absorbed straight into my skin and instantly felt great and super hydrated. But very recently I have started using CE Ferulic and find the hydration even better. On top of this at the moment I use the H.A intensifier and it’s a game changer for me. (I had used hydrating B5 but it wasn’t a favourite of mine) I find my dull dry skin now looks so much more youthful and glowing with no sign of any dry skin, even during these harsh winter months. (And I always use the uv protection as my last step for ultimate protection)
Skin booster
Kwadwo Boadu Twumasi
Ground Floor
12/26/23-17:45
I have an uneven tone. Can anyone help