/ Hydrated skin saviour!
Sidurr
Second Floor
05/12/24-16:25

Hydrated skin saviour!

Dry skin woes are a thing of the past since I started using SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Serum! I was sent this serum to test and review from the Skinceutical community House Of Beauty. This stuff is a lifesaver. My skin feels absolutely fantastic - so soft, smooth, and plumped with hydration. Here are a few reasons I love it: Hydration Hero: Hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 pack a powerful punch. My skin feels quenched and balanced all day long, no more tight feeling! I apply it on damp skin before other serums/moisturisers. Lightweight Magic: The gel formula sinks in super fast and doesn't leave any greasy residue. Perfect for layering under moisturizer or wearing alone. Plays Well with Others: This serum has become the BFF of my other skincare products, especially my vitamin C serum. Honestly, I can't recommend Hydrating B5 enough. It's a fantastic option for anyone with dehydrated or dry skin, or anyone who just wants a happy, healthy glow. Iโ€™ve given it four stars just because of the price point as I go through a lot of it and it isnโ€™t very budget friendly. I use it sparingly in my morning routine. It hasnโ€™t irritated my skin at all so Iโ€™ll continue enjoying it.