/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Zoozoospetals
Second Floor
05/13/24-07:40 (edited)
As a member of the SkinCeuticals House of Skin Community, I was so happy to receive the Hydrating B5 Serum to test and review.  I have naturally dry skin and my nose and cheeks often get very dry and flaky. I have been using it for around 2 weeks and truly can’t believe how much extra hydration it has added to my skin. It’s a fabulous gel texture which goes into skin really easily and leaves absolutely no stickiness.  It is a high concentration Hyaluronic Acid to add moisture enriched with vitamin B5, which is a moisture retaining aid for the skin. Two or three drops is enough for the whole face and it can be used as a boost for your moisturiser or even alone.  Absolutely no problem with my sensitive skin I love this product.
Carlton
Second Floor
05/13/24-04:43
Good morning community I am loving these little bottles of
Good morning community I am loving these little bottles of magic serums
MeandMyFurry3
Second Floor
05/12/24-20:06
I was fortunate enough to receive a 15ml sample of this to
I was fortunate enough to receive a 15ml sample of this to test. I used this hydrating serum twice a day for 2 weeks. I applied the serum using just my fingertips onto my face and neck after cleansing and followed it with a moisturiser. This serum really helped lock moisture into my skin without causing a breakout which can happen with other heavier products. After the 2 week trial my skin feels plumper and more supple than before. I will definitely continue using it.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Carlton
Second Floor
05/12/24-15:54
Happy Sunday Community my skin is loving SkinCeuticals
Happy Sunday Community my skin is loving SkinCeuticals skincare
Esmer Alda
Second Floor
05/11/24-22:11
I am very happy that I got selected to try this serum. I
I am very happy that I got selected to try this serum. I have almost finished the bottle now and can say that I loved it. It had a very nice watery texture. Absorbs really quick and feels so fresh when applying on my skin. It leaves the skin hydrated and glowing. Really liked it and absolutely will purchase it soon.
madrasa
Second Floor
05/11/24-18:16
This serum leaves my skin feeling smooth by replenishing my
This serum leaves my skin feeling smooth by replenishing my skin's hydration. It contains hyaluronic acid which helps bind moisture to my skin. It doesn't clog my pores and complements the hydrating effects of my moisturiser. If I'm in a rush, I can also use this in place of my moisturiser. How to use: I apply about two drops to my skin using my fingertips. You can also apply this to your neck and chest. #ad
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/11/24-16:16
I call this my moisturiser in a serum format. This B5 serum
I call this my moisturiser in a serum format. This B5 serum is an absolutely great moisturiser for my skin. I have oily combination skin and have been using this hydrating B5 serum for the past week every day on my face, neck and chest. I only need to use 2 drops and use my finger tips to massage it into my skin. It isn't a sticky or oily serum so suits my skin type. As a moisturiser it it keeping my skin hydrated and moisterised throughout the day. The main active ingredients in this serum is vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid. I'm really pleased with the results from using this serum, it's a lovely format for a moisturiser and stops the dryness from forming, especially now that the weather is getting warmer which is when my skin becomes more dry.
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/11/24-16:00
Fabulous serums that are helping me on my skin journey.
Fabulous serums that are helping me on my skin journey.