Home / Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
MeandMyFurry3
Second Floor
06/02/24-20:34
I'm excited to have received this from the community to test
I'm excited to have received this from the community to test and review #Unboxing
Chris72
Second Floor
06/02/24-20:30 (edited)
I was lucky enough to be sent this A.G.E Advanced Eye Cream
I was lucky enough to be sent this A.G.E Advanced Eye Cream sample to try out. This next generation eye cream is fragrance free and suitable for all skin types, it has quite a rich feel to it when first applied but quickly melts into the skin, although i found it did stay quite tacky for a while once it had settled into the skin it had a nice skin feel to it.  To be used morning and/or evening after cleansing and serum, apply with a dabbing motion along the eye area, following the natural curve of the cheek bone and brow bone. ** DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE EYELIDS** This eye cream is formulated to - - Target 10 signs of visible ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation - Give visible results after the first application - Smooths the appearance of crow's feet and to visibly brighten dark circles  Thoughts - This 4ml sample went a surprisingly long way and lasted me 5 days using it morning and evening, While that isn't a vast amount of time to really try a new skincare product out ( I normally like to trail for at least 7-14 days) I have been able to form an opinion on it. A little of this cream does go quite a long way, and although it has quite a rich, thick texture about it, it absorbed into the skin exceptionally well, personally I did think it had quite a fine powdery texture in the cream, not quite grainy but a definite underlying texture, I didn't notice much of a difference in the time I use it, but 5 days is a very short time to see any radical changes as stated before.
Chris72
Second Floor
06/02/24-20:27
I was lucky enough to been given  the chance to try
I was lucky enough to been given  the chance to try this A.G.E Interrupter Advanced Cream, a corrective cream formulated to help correct visible signs of ageing associated with the decline in the skins collagen and the multi-phase glycation process as skin ages, such as fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and dullness.  Formulated with 12.% concentrated Proxylane, wild frut flavonoid blend and new glycyrrhetinic acid, it is designed to smooth and extended range of visible wrinkles, it targets fine lines and location specific creases such as nasolabial folds. Use -  Apply a thin even layer twice daily after cleansing skin, apply to face, neck and decolletage. Thoughts - with quite a thick rich texture this cream blends and absorbs into the skin exceedingly well, with a slight but not unpleasant herbal tang to its aroma. It has a really nice skin feel, and the skins surface isn't left sticky or greasy in anyway, but is left soft smooth and has a silky feel to it. Having only received a 3ml sample tube that's about all I can really say about it as there isn't enough product in the tube to make an informed opinion on in the short time used allowed by the amount received. having said that I am very intrigued to know what the results of using this cream continually for and extended period of time would be.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Biliseta
Second Floor
06/02/24-20:22
My favourite serum. I only have a sample and I love it.
My favourite serum. I only have a sample and I love it.
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
06/02/24-18:46
Hi everyone, has anyone tried this serum? If so I would love
Hi everyone, has anyone tried this serum? If so I would love to know your thoughts please?.. (I think it would suit my correct step within my skincare routine)
Rosie555
Second Floor
06/02/24-18:39
#Unboxing Thank you House of Skin for this lovely surprise.
#Unboxing Thank you House of Skin for this lovely surprise. Looking forward to testing it.
Emsta
Second Floor
06/02/24-17:17
I have been part of the community for a couple of weeks now
I have been part of the community for a couple of weeks now and I just wanted to say hi 👋 and thank you for all of the tips you've given me so far💜
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
06/02/24-14:54
#unboxing the AGE Interrupter Advanced 🤍🤍🤍
#unboxing the AGE Interrupter Advanced 🤍🤍🤍