Home / Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Second Floor
12/02/24-12:31
My review is now live. Thank you for the opportunity to be
My review is now live. Thank you for the opportunity to be able to test the A.G.E. advanced eye cream. I have really enjoyed using this and seeing how much it is helping the skin around my eyes.
Mar987
Second Floor
12/02/24-09:59
Good morning 🥰 I am enjoying these lovely samples 😍 
Good morning 🥰 I am enjoying these lovely samples 😍 
validated
Katarzyna
Second Floor
12/02/24-08:37
Good morning x
Good morning x
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
validated
Carlton
Second Floor
12/02/24-06:26
Happy Monday Community I have really enjoyed trying out this
Happy Monday Community I have really enjoyed trying out this face cream I am enjoying the last bit I am going to chop the tube in half to get every little drop of this fabulous cream out thank you
Vanessa Aaron
Second Floor
11/02/24-22:39
So happy finally got my sample to review. So far so good.
So happy finally got my sample to review. So far so good. Skin is looking plumper and more even. Too soon to tell re wrinkles lessening but skin isn’t as red or reactive
Silvia
Second Floor
11/02/24-13:08
Thank you, SkinCeuticals community, for this discovery! I
Thank you, SkinCeuticals community, for this discovery! I cannot speak about the long-term benefits of this cream, but the immediate effects were lovely! And I have to say that it has such a good synergy with my retinol, I applied it on top and it worked so well! ❤️
validated
Afrodita
Second Floor
11/02/24-09:06
This cream has a luxurious feel that's hard to ignore. From
This cream has a luxurious feel that's hard to ignore. From the moment I applied it, I felt a richness that hinted at its effectiveness. The texture is smooth and velvety, creating this comforting sensation as I put it on. What struck me the most is how it tackles the visible signs of aging. Fine lines and wrinkles seem to blur away, giving my skin a more youthful appearance. It's like a time-traveling potion in a jar. And the best part? No heavy or greasy residue – it absorbs beautifully, leaving my skin feeling supple and nourished. I've noticed a significant improvement in the overall firmness of my skin since I started using it. It's almost like a subtle lift that has become more apparent over time. The results are not just superficial; there's a depth to its impact on the skin's texture. One thing that stands out is its adaptability – it doesn't matter if my skin is feeling a bit dry or if it's a more humid day, the A.G.E. Interrupter seems to know exactly what my skin needs. It's become a reliable companion in my skincare routine, and I find myself looking forward to that moment when I get to indulge my skin with this exceptional cream.
Afrodita
Second Floor
11/02/24-08:50
This powerful eye cream has proven to be an all-around
This powerful eye cream has proven to be an all-around winner, addressing the most common concerns associated with aging around the delicate eye area. One of the key ingredients in this eye cream is Proxylane, which helps to increase hyaluronic acid levels within the dermis, leading to increased hydration and improved skin density. The A.E.G. Advanced Eye Cream provides antioxidant protection, helping to combat environmental stressors and prevent premature aging. Additionally, the inclusion of a peptide complex aids in the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines, resulting in a smoother, more youthful appearance. The formula also contains a combination of ingredients specifically designed to target dark circles, reducing the appearance of under-eye discoloration, constricting blood vessels and reducing puffiness. This comprehensive approach ensures that multiple aspects of the aging process are addressed, resulting in a more holistic and effective anti-aging solution. This lightweight, non-greasy formula is easily absorbed, making it ideal for use during the day or before applying makeup. Its gentle texture ensures that the product doesn't cause irritation or discomfort, even for those with sensitive skin. Another benefit of this eye cream is its versatility. It can be used alone or in conjunction with other skincare products, making it a great addition to any routine. In my experience, there are few eye creams that can truly deliver on their promises, but A.G.E. Advanced Eye for Dark Circles & Wrinkles has definitely exceeded my expectations. Its combination of high-quality ingredients and gentle formula make it a standout product in the world of skincare. I highly recommend this eye cream to anyone seeking a powerful, effective solution to address dark circles, wrinkles, and other signs of aging around the eyes.