Home / Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
08/02/24-16:18
My 2 favourite form Skinceutical are nearly empty.  The eye
My 2 favourite form Skinceutical are nearly empty. The eye cream is for 1 more day to use and I prepare my review in this time . Must definitely go for a full size
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
08/02/24-13:47
Love this.
Love this.
Afrodita
Second Floor
08/02/24-12:44
Early days with A.E.G. Advanced Eye, and I can already feel
Early days with A.E.G. Advanced Eye, and I can already feel a positive difference. Excited to see how it tackles these dark circles over time! 👁️✨
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Carlton
Second Floor
08/02/24-09:44
Happy Thursday I am enjoying my new face cream
Happy Thursday I am enjoying my new face cream
Rosie555
Second Floor
08/02/24-06:42
I'm enjoying the new addition to my skincare routine.  Now I
I'm enjoying the new addition to my skincare routine. Now I have eye care included
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
07/02/24-19:34
A.G.E Interrupter Advanced  I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using
A.G.E Interrupter Advanced I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using the A.G.E Interrupter Advanced corrective cream. The cream itself is very thick, almost like an emollient, although it still absorbs quite quickly and easily into my skin. As the formula is pretty thick, I prefer to use this at night after my serum. I have noticed that this cream is very hydrating and nourishes my skin, making it appear more supple, soft and ‘bouncy’. I have also noticed that my fine lines are definitely less obvious since using this cream and my skin is firmer. I will definitely continue to use this cream as the results are pretty amazing and I can only imagine how youthful my skin will look.
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
07/02/24-19:17
A.G.E Advanced Eye   I absolutely love this eye cream. The
A.G.E Advanced Eye I absolutely love this eye cream. The formula is rich and thick but still easy to apply and quickly absorbed by my skin. I find that my skin doesn’t look or feel greasy or sticky after application, it just sinks in and makes my under eye area look fresh and hydrated. The cream doesn’t have a fragrance, which I like. I have noticed that my fine lines are resided and my under eye area is definitely brighter and looks more awake. I like to apply this cream both morning and evening as I find this is the most effective way to achieve long lasting results.
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
07/02/24-19:13
Bubbles & cleanse 🤍  I absolutely love this cleanser. I
Bubbles & cleanse 🤍 I absolutely love this cleanser. I use it in between my glycolic renew cleanser gel 🤍 😴