/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
validated
Mona1987
Second Floor
14/05/24-15:43
I have been using Advanced Brightening UV Defense sunscreen
I have been using Advanced Brightening UV Defense sunscreen for 4 weeks now and I like it a lot, very lightweight easy to apply no white cast and my skin looks great with a light glow but not too shiny.
validated
Afrodita
Second Floor
14/05/24-10:49
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum is a great addition to my
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum is a great addition to my daily skincare routine. The packaging is sleek and the bottle dispenses the right amount of product each time. When I apply the serum, it feels refreshing and cool, which is especially nice for my dry skin, whether in the morning or after a long day. I use 2-3 drops of the serum, pressing it into my skin after cleansing and toning. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin smooth, ready for the next steps in my routine. The serum is versatile – I use it both morning and night, either alone or under my moisturizer for extra hydration. Since I started using this serum, my dry skin has improved a lot. It feels nourished and hydrated, with no more flakiness or tightness. My skin looks plumper, smoother, and more radiant, with a healthy glow that lasts all day. This serum is a great solution for dry skin, providing deep hydration and renewed radiance. - Deeply hydrates and nourishes dry skin - Reduces flakiness and tightness - Leaves skin plump, smooth, and radiant - Suitable for both morning and night use
validated
Katarzyna
Second Floor
14/05/24-09:16
Good morning x
Good morning x
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
validated
Desired value
Second Floor
14/05/24-08:07
Good morning everyone  Im loving using this resveratrol
Good morning everyone Im loving using this resveratrol cream,it instantly blurs away my wrinkles and makes my skin so smooth,non greasy, easily absorbed.
Rosie555
Second Floor
14/05/24-07:03
My age defying trio. My fine lines are much improved since
My age defying trio. My fine lines are much improved since using these 3.
KatieK
Second Floor
14/05/24-07:00
Good morning
Good morning
Carlton
Second Floor
14/05/24-06:31
Happy Tuesday community I am loving my new SkinCeuticals
Happy Tuesday community I am loving my new SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Serum my skin is loving it happy skin
validated
Laura Sneddon
Second Floor
13/05/24-17:35
Looking forward to applying this fabulous hydrating serum
Looking forward to applying this fabulous hydrating serum this evening after a long day at work 😊