/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Second Floor
24/05/24-06:40
Happy Friday Community have a good day
Happy Friday Community have a good day
Mona1987
Second Floor
23/05/24-15:27
Updated Review of A.G.E INTERRUPTER ADVANCED
Updated Review of A.G.E INTERRUPTER ADVANCED EYE cream I like texture of this rich eye cream it’s like a soft vail around my eyes , it keeps my eye area from getting dry which makes it unique compared to other I used before, I used to skip rich eye creams before because I was afraid of millia or under eye little pumps which is very hard to treat, but thankfully I didn’t get any with this eye cream,My under eyes look more radiant, brighter, fine lines less visible which makes my under eye area look great with makeup.
Lesa Dang
Second Floor
23/05/24-14:24
Great hydrationI recieved this product from skinceutical
Great hydrationI recieved this product from skinceutical community for my honest review. Contains high concentration of the super ingredient hyaluronic acid as we know this able the skin to retain and lock in moisture. Works well and compliments my daily routine. Skin is left plumped, hydrated left my face with a youthful dewy look. Dullness and elasticity improved and seen an improvement in my skin texture too. This is a non oil base serum great for ppl with blemish prone skin. Over all lovely serum and enjoying the results
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Mrs.S
Second Floor
23/05/24-13:40
I’m loving the feel of this serum on the skin, it’s so
I’m loving the feel of this serum on the skin, it’s so hydrating 💙
Mar987
Second Floor
23/05/24-11:36
Absolutely love it 😍 ❤️  Within just a few weeks of use, I
Absolutely love it 😍 ❤️ Within just a few weeks of use, I noticed a significant improvement in my skin’s texture and moisture levels. ✨️ lightweight, non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly into the skin ✨️
Carlton
Second Floor
23/05/24-11:32
Happy Thursday community I am loving this duo
Happy Thursday community I am loving this duo
Laura Sneddon
Second Floor
23/05/24-08:58
My review for the Hydrating B5 serum is now live on the
My review for the Hydrating B5 serum is now live on the website. I've been incorporating this serum into my skincare regime for around 21 days and pleased with the results so far. The serum comes in clear glass bottle with a glass applicator. It is easy to use and dispenses just the right amount of product. The serum itself is clear and has lightweight gel consistency. I applied morning and night to damp skin which allows it to sink in even better. I found it really pleasant to apply and it left my skin super soft and smooth. My skin is feeling a lot more supple and just generally has a healthy appearance. I've not experienced any adverse effects and it doesn't pill under makeup. I'm really pleased with how well it has worked for me and how it has improved my complexion.
Desired value
Second Floor
23/05/24-08:06
Love this cream improve the appearance of your skin and
Love this cream improve the appearance of your skin and fades my finelines