/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/23/24-06:50
My ray of sunshine that's refreshing my skin. It's so
My ray of sunshine that's refreshing my skin. It's so lightweight, almost water like consistency but still effective at exfoliating and smooths my skin.
validated
Laura Sneddon
Second Floor
05/22/24-12:53
I've really enjoyed using the Hydrating B5 serum. It has
I've really enjoyed using the Hydrating B5 serum. It has worked really well with my skin leaving if soft and smooth. I'm pleased with the improvement to my complexion and happy to recommend. I've left my review and will share once live ๐Ÿ’™
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/22/24-12:15
I'm getting towards the end of this blemish and age
I'm getting towards the end of this blemish and age cleanser. It's great for unclogging my pores and gently cleaning my skin.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Carlton
Second Floor
05/22/24-09:23
Happy Wednesday Community my skin is hydrated all day
Happy Wednesday Community my skin is hydrated all day
Katarzyna
Second Floor
05/22/24-08:40
Good morning x
Good morning x
Glowella
Second Floor
05/21/24-19:27
Have really sore aggravated post holiday skin and this little bottle is giving some soothing relief
validated
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/21/24-18:43
So many wonderful SkinCeutical products. The H.A.
So many wonderful SkinCeutical products. The H.A. Intensifier I use to keep my skin feeling smooth yet firm.
validated
Varia Lazareva
First Floor
05/21/24-16:00
I received this sample #ceferulic from @skinceuticals in
I received this sample #ceferulic from @skinceuticals in exchange for my honest opinion. I tested it for a week & fall in LOVE๐Ÿ’• with #Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Antioxidant Serum! It really made a difference to my skin! I applied it once a day in the morning to my face and neck after cleansing my face. My skin is softer, plumper and brighter, the skin tone looks more even. Although Vitamin C ๐ŸŠ as well Ferulic Acid are not a substitute for SPF โ˜€๏ธ, both are great antioxidants and help to protect skin from urban environments, pollution & sun damage. I can only say that it's a fantastic serum and Iam very grateful for an opportunity to try it ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป