Home / Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Second Floor
19/02/24-10:09
I do love this blemish and A.G.E. serum. It's keeping my
I do love this blemish and A.G.E. serum. It's keeping my skin in good condition, plus controlling my dark marks to.
Carlton
Second Floor
19/02/24-05:37
Happy Monday Community these little bottles of serum are
Happy Monday Community these little bottles of serum are amazing
Inphing Pho
Ground Floor
18/02/24-23:05
Been using this eye cream for couple of weeks I noticed the
Been using this eye cream for couple of weeks I noticed the colour under my eyes has lightened up this cream absorbs well and not leave any greasy residue
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Kkrrc321
Second Floor
18/02/24-21:04
My sample finally arrived this week!   Can’t wait to give it
My sample finally arrived this week! Can’t wait to give it a try.
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
18/02/24-19:53
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone 😊
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone 😊
Hania sohail
Second Floor
18/02/24-19:18 (edited)
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced cream 🖤 It is a remarkable treatment cream to target prominent signs of ageing due to collagen decline and showing up fine lines, wrinkles, and overall dullness.Its next-generation anti-wrinkle cream is formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane, wild fruit flavonoid blend, and new glycyrrhetinic acid. Flavonoids, a group of natural substances with variable phenolic structures, are found in fruits, vegetables, grains, bark, roots, stems, flowers, tea. Flavonoids possess a number of medicinal benefits, including anticancer, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties. 🤍🖤I find this cream very rich and thick in texture. A pea size goes a long way. Spreads quickly and absorbs instantly, though it has thick texture, but it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. As it was a small sample, every time I used it, I felt it soft and comforting on my skin. I am looking forward to try a full size products to see the results.
Scarlet Banoub
Second Floor
18/02/24-14:07
Skinceuticals AGE Advanced Eye Cream has truly impressed me
Skinceuticals AGE Advanced Eye Cream has truly impressed me with its targeted approach to combat visible signs of aging. The impact on collagen decline and glycation is noticeable, and I observed visible results after the first application. The cream excels in smoothing crow’s feet lines, brightening dark circles, and maintaining a fragrance-free formula suitable for all skin types. The application is straightforward, using a dabbing motion along the eye area, and the exclusion of eyelid application is a thoughtful touch. Incorporating it into my morning and evening routine, post-cleansing and serum, has been a game-changer. The added sun protection step ensures a comprehensive skincare regimen. Overall, a stellar product that lives up to its promises.
Rosie555
Second Floor
18/02/24-10:13
I've absolutely loved testing these two beauties. Not much
I've absolutely loved testing these two beauties. Not much left now so I'll have to buy some more. My skin is so smooth and less fine lines.