/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
validated
Bella
Ground Floor
29/05/24-07:53
This is a great serum it has made such a difference to my
This is a great serum it has made such a difference to my skin
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
29/05/24-07:08
#unboxing time!  Good morning everyone. I love
#unboxing time!  Good morning everyone. I love Phloretin Cf & the spf 50 brightening sunscreen so I thought I would treat myself to this duo. I have been using Ce Ferulic which is also fantastic but I like to alternate them. I really like these products, they make my skin feel brighter, smoother and I love the texture. My skin is more radiant & visibly younger looking with them 🩵
validated
Kkrrc321
Second Floor
28/05/24-16:12 (edited)
#unboxing  I Was so lucky to be chosen to review the Skin Ceuticals 15ml Hydrating B5 serum from the House of Skin Community in exchange for my honest review. When my skin get dehydrated I find I see more & more wrinkles so I'm always on the look out for skin products that lock in the hydration and rehydrates my skin. This serum has key ingredients that helps improve hydration such as; ✨Hyaluronic Acid - locks in the skins natural hydration & improves skin's elasticity reducing the appearance of wrinkles. ✨Vitamin B5 - promote the skins barrier natural repair process whilst providing essential nutrients. This serum is suitable for all skin types. Plus because it's not oil based it's perfect for those with blemish prone skin. I apply 2x a day to my face & neck. I apply with my jade roller in the morning & fingertips in evening avoiding the eye area. This serum is also perfect for after micro needling. It has no scent & a very slight gel like consistency. It absorbs quickly leaving not sticky or greasy residue. After using for 3 weeks I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin's hydration & in turn the appearance of wrinkles reduced. My skin no longer has a dull complexion, It gives my skin a beautiful radiant healthy glow. My skin looks healthier & smoother it doesn't clog up my pores basically it's the perfect serum for me as it has everything I'm looking for. I find it also doesn't cause any pilling with my other products, it actually helps improve the application of my makeup by providing a perfect base, so no more cakey makeup! I would highly recommend as for me I have seen results m, it really quenches my skins thirst & think it's perfect for those with blemish prone skin something I find so hard to find when looking to hydrate my skin. I will repurchase i furniture as I'm loving everything about this serum.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Leah March
Ground Floor
28/05/24-15:56
Best products for dry aging skin?
Best products for dry aging skin?
Rosie555
Second Floor
28/05/24-11:19
The A.G.E. range that is helping to smooth my fine lines
The A.G.E. range that is helping to smooth my fine lines
Carlton
Second Floor
28/05/24-06:13
Happy Tuesday community
Happy Tuesday community
Jonathan Newby
Second Floor
27/05/24-21:57
Stopped off at my favourite Cavendish Clinic for a
Stopped off at my favourite Cavendish Clinic for a SkinCeuticals Hydrafacial, and saw they had just a few products on display for some impulse buys! #Spotted
Carlton
Second Floor
27/05/24-05:26
Good morning SkinCeuticals Community amazing skincare with
Good morning SkinCeuticals Community amazing skincare with amazing results