/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Jonjada Gerdani
Second Floor
30/05/24-20:03
My favourite serum of Skinceuticals! Its very hidrating and
My favourite serum of Skinceuticals! Its very hidrating and fragrance free.Suitable for my sensitive skin and most important its alcohol free and silicon free.A treasure for the skin in a little bottle.
Rosie555
Second Floor
30/05/24-18:11
Brightening and protecting my skin so that my dark marks
Brightening and protecting my skin so that my dark marks don't get worse.
Carlton
Second Floor
30/05/24-15:10
Happy Tuesday Community I am seeing great results after
Happy Tuesday Community I am seeing great results after using SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum my skin is hydrated more plumped my fine lined are less noticeable my skincare n is softer with a more radiant glow
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Mrs.S
Second Floor
30/05/24-10:03
I have been trying this little sample of the hydrating b5
I have been trying this little sample of the hydrating b5 serum for a few days and it’s so lovely on the skin. Absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and plump and it’s doesn’t leave no sticky feeling either 💙
validated
Rosie555
Second Floor
29/05/24-16:48
This Blemish and A.G.E. serum is so good.  My blemishes are
This Blemish and A.G.E. serum is so good. My blemishes are looking so much better, as are my fine lines. It works so well on my oily combination skin.
Carlton
Second Floor
29/05/24-13:13
Good afternoon Community
Good afternoon Community
validated
Silvia
Second Floor
29/05/24-08:51
I was lucky enough to be gifted this product from
I was lucky enough to be gifted this product from Skinceuticals Community, to test and review, and to share my honest opinion about it. I must say that at the beginning, I was quite confused about this product. How to use it, when to use it, how to layer it. But after the first use, I was hooked. It is an instant skin-smoother, it brightens the complexion from the first use. I am using it 2-3 times per week, and a few drops are enough for an application. It works wonders with Age Interrupter Advanced applied over after 10-15 minutes. It really made big changes into my skin’s appearance, it corrected lots of imperfections and I dare to say that it also balanced my skin a lot. One wonder product that really worths the investment!
validated
Desired value
Second Floor
29/05/24-08:41
The best cream,evens and smoothens the skin and skin feels
The best cream,evens and smoothens the skin and skin feels so healthy and hydrated