Home / Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Lucy Smith
Second Floor
27/11/23-19:58
For the longest time I thought I just had excessively oily skin… it was a real lightbulb moment for me when I realised that the oily, slightly flakey (almost scaly texture) on my forehead was actually a sign of dehydration. Why did nobody tell me this growing up!?! 😩😅 As soon as that clicked and I started focusing on adding in quality, hydrating and occlusive products to my routine, it was like I had a whole new face! Anyway, the key takeaway I want to share is that, it’s not just obviously dry skin that’s dehydrated - oily skin can & does get dehydrated too!
validated
aga_cwik
Second Floor
24/11/23-16:00
Treating dehydrated skin with SkinCeuticals products has been a game-changer for me. Their comprehensive range of products has worked wonders, targeting the root cause of dehydration while rejuvenating my skin's vitality.I started by incorporating the SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel into my routine. Its lightweight texture and potent blend of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 instantly boosted my skin's hydration levels. I noticed a visible improvement in plumpness and suppleness within days.To complement this, I added the SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Moisturizer. Its rich yet non-greasy formula replenished my skin's lipids, sealing in moisture and restoring a healthy barrier. My skin felt nourished and noticeably smoother.To tackle specific areas, the SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex became my go-to. Its targeted formula diminished dehydration lines around my eyes, delivering a brighter and more rested appearance.For extra rejuvenation, the SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque became my weekly treat. Its calming botanical extracts hydrated and soothed my skin, leaving it refreshed and revitalized.Overall, SkinCeuticals products have been transformative for my dehydrated skin. The combination of potent ingredients and scientifically advanced formulations has restored my skin's moisture balance, leaving it looking and feeling healthier than ever.
validated
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
23/11/23-03:12
I have combination skin that is dry, mainly around the eyes area. on the cheeks and neck area, with an oily tendency on the forehead and nose. My skincare routine needs to include skincare products for both types of skin. During winter, the dry skin on my face and at the corner of my eyes becomes even dryer. I need to apply moisturizer several times a day to keep my dry skin not only hydrated but also nourished. I need both a serum and a moisturizer to help my skin stay moisturized, especially during the cold weather. It is important that the skincare products I use also fight signs of aging. I recommend HA intense serum for dry skin, which not only hydrates the skin but also makes it firmer and smoother. A rich restorative emollient for all types of skin complements the effects of the serum. I also like to use an eye balm not only to reduce puffiness but also to improve the signs of aging around the eyes.
Dry and dehydrated skin
Riyam Aldulaimi
Second Floor
20/11/23-23:33
I find the dry dehydrated skin one of the main issues specifically in winter however i found that drinking lots of water ,use a rich moisturizer regularly and wash the face with only water would help to minimize the dryness feeling
Laura Sneddon
Second Floor
19/11/23-14:15
As I have aged and entered early menopause, I have noticed my skin has become a lot more dry and dehydrated. My complexion looked dull and the fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead were a lot more pronounced. I done a bit of reading and understood that I needed to add more hydrating products. Since I have done that my skin is looking and feeling a lot better. The HA Intensifies, in particular, has really helped improved my skin. I still have crows feet but less than before and I think I'm going to need some tweakments for those 🤣
My Dry & Dehydrated Skin
Ems
Second Floor
17/11/23-01:15
Have suffered very dehydrated areas of skin on cheeks, forehead and around nose, since surgical menopause. I am now using tagged and slowly finding am seeing an improvement with this combination ☺️ Can anyone recommend A specific suitable eye care product please as skin around my eyes has become very dry, thin and creppy, and sore at times, post instant surgical menopause. Be grateful for any advice re suitable products.
Click on an answer to vote
Can anyone please suggest a suitable eye product for delicate areas around eye. Since sudden surgical menopause skin around my eyes has become very dry, creppy and thin in areas and am needing to find something that will suit.
0 vote
Eye care
Dry Eyes
Thinning Skin
Creppy Undereye area
Fine lines
Manpreet Kaur
Ground Floor
16/11/23-16:26
I have dry flaky skin due to chemical peel so my skin consultant told me to use skin ceutical daily moisturising cream and I have skin clearing now
I have dry flaky skin due to chemical peel so my skin
Spangles
Second Floor
16/11/23-15:51
Which is the best skinceuticals moisturisers for dry and dehydrated skin? Thank you so much guys ❤️👇🏻🫶
Help which is the best moisturer for dry skin?