/ Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
S.N
Second Floor
02/04/24-21:46 (edited)
Here are my tips for dry and dehydrated skin: Do not wash your skin with hot water, as it makes the skin drier, avoid facial cleaning brushes.  Do not rub your skin while drying it but pat dry instead.  Use sunscreen, the highest SPF the better - I highly recommend Skinceuticals Ultra Facial UV Defence SPF 50.  Drink plenty of water.  Reduce your caffeine intake - I absolutely love coffee but I tend to go for decaf which is equally tasty!  Add Hyaluronic Adic to your daily skincare routine - try the H A Intensifier which contains pure hyaluronic acid - simply magic in a bottle.  Use a hydrating skincare product  - try the SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum, it leaves the skin so silky and soft! 
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
29/03/24-20:40 (edited)
This product is super. Helping with lipid depletion. Any lipid loss compromises our skin’s natural protective barrier. With this loss it accelerates the ageing process. Triple lipid restore helps replenish this and I’m all for that! Having a little pamper this evening. It suits my skin and feels luxurious when applied, helping with radiance and moisture too.
Triple lipid restore ✨
Kkrrc321
Second Floor
18/03/24-00:50
This serum is perfect for dehydrated skin it’s packed with Hyaluronic acid.
Perfect hydrating serum
Tayyaba Ijaz
Second Floor
14/03/24-21:29
Can anyone share the best serum for really dry and dehydrated skin?
validated
Ann_9
Second Floor
13/03/24-06:53
Absorb quickly, doesnt irritate my skin. Leave my skin hydrate. I have got combination skin and I can say its okay for this type of skin. Skin looks fresh, hydrate and its smooth.
Great
Carlton
Second Floor
12/03/24-06:11
I am really enjoying H.A. INTENSIFIER it is full of hyaluronic acid which locks in moisture for longer protecting you skin’s barrier my skin is feeling soft plump hydrated and I have a lovely glow after my first application wow what a treat for my skin
Hydrating boost
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
09/03/24-22:55
H.A intensifier really helps with skin’s hyaluronic acid levels and instant hydration, it improves the skin’s visible appearance straight away and can be applied over the lips too which I love.  It helps with firmness, smoothness, and enhances facial plumpness. And it also keeps my face dewy throughout the day. Not many products do this.  I find this serum super gentle too and great after my C E Ferulic every morning.  I also like to use it after cleansing during the evenings whilst my skin is damp 
A natural skin hydration
Tayyaba Ijaz
Second Floor
08/03/24-14:45
I have really dry skin and no product is working for me, my makeup looks very dry as well. Would love to get some product recommendations x