Home / Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Dry & Dehydrated Skin

Ask questions and share tips about dry & dehydrated skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Sinem Guvenc
20/12/23-00:39
Drink lots of water and do facial massage with oil.
Just like miracle for uneven skin tone fabulous product
validated
Afrodita
Second Floor
02/12/23-14:49
Hey! Just wanted to drop a comment and share my dry skin journey with your amazing products. I've been using the Gentle Cleanser and the Brighten and Hydrate Duo set religiously, and I must say, they have been a game-changer for me! The Gentle Cleanser is so gentle and nourishing, it never strips my skin of its natural moisture. And the Brighten and Hydrate Duo set has truly transformed my skin's texture and appearance. The brightening properties have helped even out my complexion, while the hydrating elements have given my skin the much-needed moisture boost it craves. Thank you for creating such effective products that cater to the needs of us dry skin warriors! 💙✨
My Dry Skin Journey
validated
Divi Tuli
Second Floor
01/12/23-16:56
Embarking on the transformative journey from dry and dehydrated skin to a canvas of smooth, radiant beauty has been a revelation, thanks to SkinCeuticals. Their range of products became the alchemy my skin needed to break free from the shackles of dullness. Introducing the Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 moisturizer was like a burst of hydration, a comforting embrace that quenched my skin's thirst. The Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier became my secret weapon, plumping and revitalizing as it worked its magic. As I incorporated the C E Ferulic serum into my routine, the journey became a symphony of antioxidants, shielding my skin from environmental stressors and unveiling a luminosity that felt like an inner glow brought to the surface. The journey with SkinCeuticals products isn't just about skincare; it's a narrative of restoration, a tale of rediscovering confidence with every drop of their transformative formulations.
validated
madrasa
Second Floor
01/12/23-08:20
During the winter months, my skin can get dry and feel tight. Dry skin can lead to ageing. I use the vitamin C serum and HA serum to help me. These help prevent free radical damage and corrects fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration and dehydrated skin. The HA serum helps plump my skin by increasing my skin’s natural hydration levels. The vitamin C serum helps prevent free radical damage and improves loss of firmness.  I apply the Vitamin C serum first followed by the HA serum in the morning (followed by suncream) and I also apply the HA serum at night. 
validated
Ems
Second Floor
30/11/23-17:23 (edited)
My skin became very dry and dehydrated after going through surgical menopause. I have found a combination of Hydrating B5, HA Intensifier & Triple Lipid 2:4:2 has rehydrated my skin and rebalanced it to a better place than my skin was pre-menopause…so really appreciating these products. I use the hydrating B5 in the morning, over Phloretin C anti-oxidant and the H.A Intensifier & Triple Lipid 2:4:2 at night. Has worked wonders with my skin ❤️
Rehydrating Skin Post Menopause