/ Uneven Skin Tone & Hyperpigmentation

Uneven Skin Tone & Hyperpigmentation

Ask question or share tips regarding uneven skin tone & hyperpigmentation. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Rosie555
Second Floor
11/02/24-21:10
I uss this daily defence spf every day as part of my daily routine. Not only does it protect my skin, it's also formulated to reduce discoloration. My hyperpigmentation is much reduced. It is suitable for all skin types and I have found that it doesn't make my skin oily or shiny, plus no white cast
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
02/02/24-21:18
Has anyone got rid of post acne scars?
Emsta
Second Floor
29/01/24-21:56
Any suggestions on how to tackle an uneven skin tone would be much appreciated 💜
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
28/01/24-21:23
This is one of my night time favourites I’m just about to use. I have restocked. It’s to be used at night after you have cleansed. Promoting cellular turnover for healthy glowing skin. It really does give a glow and plumpness. I could always tell the morning after I had used it. (If you are new to the overnight renew, like any product introduce very slowly and use just a pea size amount. It tingles at first as your skin adjusts. But a nice tingle! You know it’s working!) works wonders for any pigmentation issues, my skin is certainly more glowing and brighter too.
Night fix 🌙
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
11/01/24-20:56
I just wanted to share how wonderful I think this product is. Phloretin CF helped my skin feel flawless, throughout the day where it was clearly noticeable to others. I could tell it was remaining effective for many hours. Whilst at the same time helping any discolouration I have and helping against damaging free radicals.  My skin feels and looks flawless with this fabulous serum. At the moment it still remains my favourite and I will certainly be treating myself to another purchase very soon.
Works wonders
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
29/12/23-22:38
Has anyone tried the gel version of Phloretin CF Vit C? I tried the serum mini sample and absolutely loved it, so I was just wondering if anyone has tried the gel version I’ve just seen? ☺️ I’m currently using C E Ferulic
Tamy
Second Floor
20/12/23-07:38
Love to know a product for stubborn hyperpigmentation please!
Sinem Guvenc
20/12/23-00:41
I want to get rid of my freckles 😩