Home
Uneven Skin Tone & Hyperpigmentation

Uneven Skin Tone & Hyperpigmentation

Ask question or share tips regarding uneven skin tone & hyperpigmentation. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Second Floor
22/11/23-21:16
Always wear SPF, helps to stop dark marks from getting darker as it protects your skin from the uv rays
Meme27886
Second Floor
19/11/23-07:36
Hello all❤️ So… my story… i have suffered with my skin since a teenager, its combination, its taken me alot of years and alot of products and learning to help with find things for both blemishes, acne and dry areas…. Now im finally getting somewhere im preparing for the next step!! Scaring, hyperpigmentation, discolouration ect. What products can you recommend and any information would be greatly appreciated ❤️ thanks for reading x Little photo of my new hair and make up ready for winter and Christmas 🍁🌹🎄
Next stage in skin life🥰🤣
Mona22
Second Floor
14/11/23-23:16
I have been using this serum for 3 months and I can see a difference my skin looks brighter and acne marks appear less dark
C E F update
Mona22
Second Floor
14/11/23-22:40
What is the color of your C E F serum my serum change color after a week of using but the color still the same for two months now.
What is the color of your C E F serum my serum change color
Rani
First Floor
14/11/23-10:38
It was great using the skin analysis machine and chatting with the experts about skincare. So good to be at the event. Hope for more of the same!
Really loved my consultation
Rani
First Floor
13/11/23-18:02
Can you use CE Ferulic with dry skin? :)
Gergana Nikolova
Second Floor
10/11/23-11:24
What is your favorite product that works to reduce pigmentation?
Divi Tuli
Second Floor
06/11/23-08:52
How can I get rid of pigmentation around my mouth area?