/ Skincare Routines

Skincare Routines

Share your SkinCeuticals skincare routine with other House of Skin residents. Tag a Skin Expert to review your routine, or if you would like a more in-depth conversation about your skin, you can book a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Filter
Roni Udugba
Second Floor
05/02/24-23:35
I am now staring my skinceutical routine with the samples I received from the event last year and the face to face consultation I had at Harrods skinceutical.
What is your Skin Type?
Oily
What is your main Skin Concern?
Oiliness
Why do you use this routine?
To help with dark circles and hyperpigmentation
See more
Rosie555
Second Floor
03/02/24-17:53
This is my morning routine to start my day off on the right note. This routine is new as I have added the A.G.E. Advanced eye cream into it. I also use the Silymarin to.
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
Oiliness
I use this routine as I have oily combination skin. When I have breakouts I'm left with hyperpigmentation. This routine helps to balance my skin and is good for locking in moisture. Other area that I use this routine for is my wrinkles, signs of ageing and hyperpigmentation.
See more
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
03/02/24-08:14
I love doing a complete skincare with Skinceutical. I do feel that the products are working seamlessly towards the needs of my skin type , combination and dry.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
I used this combo to work towards the relief of my dry tight skin
See more
Suggested mission See all
Share your Skincare routine
30 Skinceuticals exppoints
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
30/01/24-13:08
I love a simple and quicker skincare routine for those days that I am on the rush - The Skinceutical cleanser is perfect to remove all the skin impurities and prepare it for the next step of my skincare - Advanced eye for dark circle ( this is what happened when I work till the midnight )- thanks to this amazing cream , i can show myself out and looking perfect - my dark circles are tamed
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
For those times when I am on the rush
See more
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
29/01/24-21:19
My current skincare routine begins with my favourite antioxidant serum Phloretin CF after my morning cleanse with simply clean, followed by H.A intensifier and spf 50. And in the evening I use my glycolic cleanser and renew.  This routine gives my skin a constant hydration fix, no dry skin or break outs and makes sure all pigmentation is kept away. It works well for me
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Sun Damage
To make sure my pigmentation stays at bay, I love the glow and plumpness the products give to my skin.
See more
Rosie555
Second Floor
27/01/24-20:14
I use this routine to replenish lost moisture and restore my skin. I have oily combination skin so this routine helps to balance and reduce my hyperpigmentation when I have breakouts. I also use this routine to smooth my fine lines.
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
Oiliness
I use this routine to balance my skin and reduce dark marks. I also use it to keep my skin hydrated.
See more
Biliseta
Second Floor
26/01/24-23:23
These products seems amazing and suitable for my skin.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
Would love to try
See more
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
25/01/24-21:55
A little update on my skincare routine, as I’m just about to cleanse my face!  I have decided to introduce the Skinceuticals ‘Simply Clean’ cleanser to my skin routine. (Sorry I couldn’t tag, it’s the blue bottle cleanser). It efficiency & gently exfoliates my skin with beautiful botanical extracts of chamomile & aloe vera. Smoothing any rough skin but also removing all impurities. It lathers up really nicely and it’s so gentle with the botanical extracts. A wonderful cleanser leaving my skin in a perfect state.
What is your Skin Type?
Normal
Sun Damage
To make sure I’m also using a nice gentle cleanser in between my glycolic cleanser
See more