/ Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Arri
Second Floor
29/02/24-20:04 (edited)
It has to be the C E Ferulic Serum. This is such a great protective serum. It protects against free radical damage as well having a brightening effect on the skin.
validated
Zoozoospetals
Second Floor
29/02/24-18:21
I love CE Ferulic as a base for all my products as I have ageing dry skin. The serum gives my skin great protection from environmental stresses and definitely brightens and tightens it. BUT My current favourite is my Silymarin CF. Winter brings harsh weather which dries my dry skin even more, in turn this brings more oil to counteract it and blemishes because of the oil. It’s a vicious circle. The combination of Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid reduce the oxidation of the oils and so reduce blemishes all the time feeding my skin and still keeping it smooth. I have suffered for a few years with the cycle and am so grateful to the community for helping me to rediscover its amazing products 💙
Favourite Antioxidant
Stacey
Second Floor
29/02/24-15:51
As the Gold Standard Vitamin C, known for its clinically proven, powerful rich-anti-oxidant formula. The trio combination of skincare ingredients certainly delivers visible results. The added protection provided by defending against external environmental pollution & aggressors, ensures to promote a healthy luminous radiance to the skin. Signs of hyperpigmentation are less evident, and more even in complexion, truly confidence inducing. Only a few drops needed an impressive glow. Many Vitamin C serums formulations, can cause irritation, however this clinically rich-antioxidant serum leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrating. C E Ferulic Acid Serum is certainties my favourite SkinCeuticals antioxidant Product. 
Favourite SkinCeuticals Antioxidant Product 🌟
Suggested mission See all
Unlock the Power of Age Reversal ✅
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
29/02/24-12:33
Vitamin C is soo important for ageing. It is involved in Collagen Synthesis: Vitamin C plays a crucial role in collagen synthesis, a process essential for maintaining skin elasticity, firmness, and resilience. Collagen is a protein that provides structural support to the skin, helping it stay plump and smooth. By stimulating collagen production, vitamin C helps improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Nadine Louise
Second Floor
28/02/24-17:59
This arrived today, I'm really looking forward to trying it!
Glowing skin
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
27/02/24-22:46
I’m a huge fan of the antioxidant range. I have Phloretin CF & C E Ferulic to suit my skin but at the moment my favourite one is CE Ferulic.  I’ve just had a gentle face peel and wow this serum is just wonderful post peel. Gentle, moisture boosting and giving my skin everything it needs. Followed by H.A intensifier and my SPF I’m good to go! I certainly wouldn’t be without it.
My fave antioxidant of the moment
validated
Helene Thierry
Second Floor
26/02/24-18:24
so grateful I got to try a sample of this magic cream. my face generally hates anything new but I was eager to try this out on my neck as I have these horizontal lines which bother me. The balm like texture is super hydrating and nourishing, and only after a couple of days use it's really helping to reduce the lines. added before and after pictures, sorry the lighting and angle aren't consistent, but its made a noticeable difference and its making me feel way more confident!
AGE Interrupter Advanced Magic!
Andrea Chereji
Second Floor
26/02/24-17:22
i m in love .. i have a very dry skin .. and this weather it makes it worse .. After use this product did an amayzing job .. my skin is so soft .. like a baby skin .. i just love it so much
skin care