Home
Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Michelle346
Second Floor
01/29/24-00:07 (edited)
I don't have good skin it hard to fined thing product that work well on my face . I work alot so get tiered eyes skin face iam 50 this year
Good fresh look
Christina Wyatt
Ground Floor
01/28/24-18:19
I have started to get lots of fine lines around my eyes, which is a real worry. I have tried a few products, without any success, so this amazing prize sounds like it would be perfect to tackle the problem. My focus for this year is to try to give my eyes the care they deserve and help them to get rid of those pesky lines!
Kajal MAHATMA
Ground Floor
01/28/24-15:58
I need this as I am nearly 46 and need to start using as I am now showing signs of wrinkles. I haven't started using anything yet but feel this would be a good start ☺️
Suggested mission See all
Your favourite SkinCeuticals Antioxidant product
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
40 points extra points
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
01/28/24-12:55
Wow I have just finished my mini sample of this multi corrective treatment. It feels so luxurious. Such a smooth velvet feel on your skin, smoothing and of my first wrinkles. It also targets location specific areas like the nasolabial folds. Most definitely worth the future investment.
A.G.E interrupter Advanced 💫
1Rach
Second Floor
01/28/24-11:37 (edited)
Since entering my 40's (I'm now 45) I feel that my eye area is the part of my face that is showing the signs of aging the most, and in need of the most assistance. I have dark areas and puffiness, as well as fine lines, and I just haven't found the right product to tackle all of these issues and make a real and noticeable difference. I would love to see if this product is the one to do this for me 💫
Mona22
Second Floor
01/28/24-03:25
I have been through some health issues in 2022 I had surgery, loosing weight, lack of sleep all of that had such a huge impact on my health and my skin I’m 37 years old for sure I noticed some changes but it hit me the most when I got sick, and that’s what I have been dealing with since dark circles fine lines that wasn’t there before but I’m trying to improve my health and my skin and this tips helped a lot - getting blood work regularly - eat healthy balanced diet and supplements as doctor recommend -get enough sleep - Reduce stress - wearing sunscreen & sunglasses 😎 - having morning and evening skincare routine - removing eye makeup gently - seek for help by seeing a dermatologist or ask an expert - the most important thing knowing that you are not alone we all going through different phases of our lives. Good luck everyone
Elle Jay
Ground Floor
01/27/24-19:15
At almost 40 with a full-time job and 3 young kids, I feel like I'm a walking 'Before' photo for an anti-ageing skin treatment. Between juggling work, deadlines and school runs, it's hard to remember what a good night's sleep feels like and this definitely shows in my face. When it comes to tips to tackle ageing, here's a list of things I wish I could find the time to do! 1. Go to bed earlier. Stop the doom-scrolling and give your skin the chance to rest and repair while you sleep 2. Drink more water. The more hydrated you are, the plumper your skin will appear and fine lines will be less visible 3. Invest in a good concealer. Something like Benefit Boi-ing, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away or Trinny London BFF, but use them sparingly! The more you apply, the more cakey it can look as it sits in fine lines. Instead, dot on at either end of the eye and blend towards the middle for a more natural covered look.
Amy Ashby
Ground Floor
01/26/24-22:20 (edited)
I would love to win this competition for the A.G.E morning regimen because ui am just noticing the first signs of aging and I am really trying to combat it. Fine li especially, sagging skin, dark circles and puffy eyes. I have started with a good skincare routine, including products like serum and SPF50 and drinking lots of water daily!