/ Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
S.N
Second Floor
03/30/24-21:20
How long do you wait after your apply a serum from the ‘Prevent’ range before you apply other product/s? I usually apply my C E Ferulic first followed by HA Intensifier pretty much straight away but I wonder if I should leave a few minutes gap for each product to be absolved by the skin
S.N
Second Floor
03/30/24-20:52
I can’t remember where I read this but I’ve been keeping my C E Ferulic in the fridge. Anyone else does or doesn’t do this? I don’t see such recommendation mentioned on SkinCeuticals website.
S.N
Second Floor
03/30/24-19:30 (edited)
Has anyone purchased the double defence set, which one is your favourite combo and why? I haven’t yet done so but I really miss their C E Ferulic + H A Intensifier (15ml) offer which I haven’t seen for a long time.
Suggested mission See all
Unlock the Power of Age Reversal ✅
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
Carlton
Second Floor
03/28/24-09:48 (edited)
I am enjoying my mini bottle of H.A. Hyaluronic Acid serum it is leaving my skin soft smooth and glowing a little goes a long way
Little bottle of magic serum
Yinxo Jane
Second Floor
03/24/24-17:43
I can’t seem to trust newer brands and only trust brands with extensive data sets over many years. What factors help you decide?
Rosie555
Second Floor
03/24/24-00:19
These are helping to keep my fine lines smooth.
Ageing skincare
Carlton
Second Floor
03/23/24-06:23
It leaves my skin hydrated silky soft and glowing my skin really does like skincare products with hyaluronic acid in them
H.A hyaluronic acid intensifier serum
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
03/18/24-22:02 (edited)
This is my favourite little fix at the moment until my products start to run low. Getting rid of any dull skin, plumping and hydrating. Creating radiant skin and also being protected. It certainly gives me a radiant glow 🩵
Brighter skin 🩵