/ Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
04/07/24-17:44
Face Cream favourite 💧 This cream is one of my everyday favourites, I use frequently on my face, neck and chest. It’s super light weight and easily absorbed very quickly. It’s great to use on top of your serums. A great all round cream containing Soy, Vitamin E, Silymarin & green tea extracts. I don’t like a heavy face cream for the day and I love this on my neck and chest too, so I would highly recommend for all. (I also like to use it on my hands.)
Face cream favourite
Carlton
Second Floor
04/05/24-06:12
I have been using products with hyaluronic acid in them for at least 2 years now my skin has never looked so good I seem to always have a healthy glow my skin is hydrated more softer and my skin definitely looks younger the H.A hyaluronic acid intensifier gives my skin an extra boost it has lots of hyaluronic acid in it which locks in moisture leaving my skin hydrated for longer
Hyaluronic acid
Aneta Blicharska
Second Floor
04/03/24-13:13
What is the age you would recommend to start using anti aging products? And what to start with?
Suggested mission See all
Unlock the Power of Age Reversal ✅
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
Thebeautyreviewer1
Second Floor
04/03/24-12:58
Which cleanser of this brand would you recommend for oily skin?
S.N
Second Floor
04/01/24-10:38 (edited)
Wouldn’t it be nice for SkinCeuticals to release a hand cream? Hands even feet can show skin ageing and are equally important to take extra care for them with good products.
S.N
Second Floor
03/31/24-21:16 (edited)
I guess it’s just me trying to make the product last longer so I’ve been applying the H A Intensifier to certain areas of my face only - over fine lines / under eyes / drier areas. What about you, do you use it all over your face?
S.N
Second Floor
03/31/24-08:54
Which SkinCeuticals cleanser(s) have you tried and which one would you recommend?
S.N
Second Floor
03/31/24-08:51
If you had to choose only one SkinCeuticals product which one would it be and why?