/ Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
KatieK
Second Floor
04/07/24-10:37
It’s moistures , does not whiten, does not roll and works perfectly under make up, ideal works with any bb cream ! Convenient tube with a spout for application, the consistency of the cream is light! Very delicate scent! Protects Your Skin:Broad Spectrum SPF 50+: Provides superior protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, helping to prevent sunburn, premature aging, and reduce the risk of skin cancer.Long-Lasting & Water Resistant:Water & Sweat Proof  Perfect for outdoor activities and sports without compromising protection.Gentle on Skin:Dermatologically Tested & Hypoallergenic:Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Minimizes irritation and allergic reactions.Comfortable Wear:Fast Absorbing & Non-Greasy Formula: The lightweight, non-comedogenic formula absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, making it suitable for everyday wear under makeup.Clean Ingredients:Natural Ingredients & No Harmful Additives:Made with nourishing and natural ingredients, free of parabens, oxybenzone, and PABA. Provides a safe and effective sun protection solution.
Received from my friends!
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
03/07/24-00:51
Skinceuticals Cell Cycle Catalyst with its innovative formula targets multiple signs of ageing, promoting cell turnover and collagen production.
Targets signs of ageing
Carlton
Second Floor
21/06/24-04:38
I find this cream hydrates my skin leaving my skin firmer brighter silky soft and glowing
SkinCeuticals A.G.E Interupter Advanced treatment cream
Suggested mission See all
Unlock the Power of Age Reversal ✅
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
izabela zylowska
Second Floor
20/06/24-14:02
What’s the best products for a fine lines and dark spots?
S.N
Second Floor
06/06/24-11:44 (edited)
1. You start aging in your 20s - once you hit 25 your collagen levels start to slowly deplete which might result in the appearance of saggy skin and the onset of fine lines. 2. Sleeping on your side (with your cheek against your pillow) or on your stomach can cause extra pressure to be applied on your face which can contribute to the appearance of wrinkles. 3. Sun can cause dark spots developing on your skin and can increase more with sun exposure making them even harder to get rid off - always use high SPF protection daily throughout the year. 4. We shed thousands of skin cells every minute - around 30,000 to 40,000 per minute! 5. You can switch skin types - even if you’ve had the same skin type all your life, age can make your skin go from one to another. 6. Genetics don’t necessary determine how your skin ages - sun exposure can account for more than 90% of premature aging including other factors such as pollution and smoking. To maintain your skin beautiful and radiant I highly recommend the products below - please refer to SkinCeuticals website to find the perfect serum for your skin type. For me, C E Ferulic works great but for others Phloretin CF or the Silymarin CF might be more suitable based on skin type.
S.N
Second Floor
02/06/24-18:09
Anyone using this product? Thoughts please?
validated
S.N
Second Floor
28/05/24-18:15 (edited)
Moisturisers. When to apply: Creams and moisturisers work by trapping existing moisture into your skin. To trap this much-needed moisture you need to apply moisturiser within few minutes of drying off after shower or after washing your face. Always apply them onto a clean skin. How to apply: Moisturisers (creams) are best applied by patting them gently into the skin. Gels or water-based ones should be applied in circular motions until they’re fully absorbed into the skin. Ways to help moisturise your skin naturally: - frequent exercise - good sleep and relaxation - limiting alcohol consumption - reducing salt intake - eating foods high in water content such as cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce - maintaining habits that help reduce stress I highly recommend the SkinCeuticals A.G.E Interrupter Advanced as it is also a corrective treatment targeting ageing. But I’m very keen on trying the rest of the products below ⬇️
S.N
Second Floor
27/05/24-08:07
Is anyone using this product? I am thinking on trying it and would be interested to hear your thoughts on it.