/ Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Eloise
Second Floor
07/17/24-06:42
Iā€™m turning 50 in 18 months and am on something of a skin journey before I reach this milestone. I want to get there with my skin looking the healthiest it ever has. Currently, I have pigmentation, some fine lines and wrinkles and am starting to see loss of laxity. I would love to win these products as I think they would offer the best chance to reach my skin goals and see me enter my 50s looking and feeling great.
Jenny84
Second Floor
07/17/24-03:24
Iā€™m 40 now and love my skin but try to reduce my wrinkles
Ageing skin
Michelle346
Second Floor
07/10/24-23:21 (edited)
Hi I love to be selected to try the new launch of your product please. Iam 50. Sometimes. Fine it hard to get the correct products for my skin .your product have very good reviews. I have a bit of pigment change in my skin too .also uneven skin tones . Wrinkles. And funny little bumps under and around my eyes hope it will help. Sometime you just need a few things that do it all instead of alot of different things do a bit of different things. Hard to find that and what works for you.good luck everyone
New launch
Suggested mission See all
Unlock the Power of Age Reversal āœ…
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
07/10/24-22:43
I would absolutely love to try the new launch!What a wonderful product clinically proven to reduce the appearance of contraction lines.  Iā€™ve just turned 40 and I really like gentle exfoliating ingredients to help improve my skin texture and promote cell turnover. I adore a really good skin regime and protect my skin always with SPF. This would really benefit my skin needs. Iā€™m all for the glow! Good luck everyone šŸ€
Gabby
Second Floor
07/10/24-18:48
As I am in my mid 40's now, recently started to notice my skin has changed, it becomed dryer and have some sun spots. Also some fine lines have started to come up. I would live to have a complete skin regime which is suitable for my needs and targets the exact issues I have
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
07/10/24-09:21
I would absolutely love to win this regime, the new skincare launch sounds amazing and just what I need, my crows feet are probably my biggest insecurity and Iā€™d love to try something that specifically targets these areas as well as forehead lines. šŸ’™
Chance to win a complete 5 step regime
Dr Rima Aboudan
Ground Floor
07/10/24-07:55
šŸ˜³ reaaallllly need this - i am really hopeful I will stand a chance of being lucky this time
Afrodita
Second Floor
07/10/24-06:09
I would love to try the newest serum that targets contraction lines. As someone who is always on the lookout for effective skincare solutions for ageing skin, I am excited about the innovation and potential results this product promises. Addressing contraction lines is a priority for me, and incorporating this serum into a complete 5 steps regime sounds like the perfect way to achieve healthier, younger-looking skin. Thank you for the opportunity to win this incredible set!