Home
Oily & Combination Skin

Oily & Combination Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding oily & combination skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Lorraine
Second Floor
05/11/23-14:04
Great serum review will follow in a week or so xx
Silymarin CF Serum
Meme27886
Second Floor
05/11/23-10:56
Cant believe im uploading a no make up video 🤣🩷 but here goes!! So as you can see with out a face full of make up i have bad skin that i have been battling with for a very long time! So when i got picked to test silymarin cf i was very excited to see how this will work on my oily ridden pimple face! This is just a video on how i like to apply a serum to my face and unboxing of the gift🩷 thankyou @Olivia @ SkinCeuticals…. Im feeling brave to post this 🤣… dont forget to follow🩷
Nikol
Second Floor
05/11/23-02:52
Im new to skin ceuticals products. Which one is your favourite?
Jess
First Floor
03/11/23-14:10
Hi everyone! What do you find are the best products for combination skin with some dullness and redness in cheeks? Thank you!
Carolann Biggs
Ground Floor
02/11/23-01:50
Im looking forward to trying these products as they are new to me x
Alina
Second Floor
31/10/23-10:52
I would realy love to try this products because I feel they will give me more confidence to get ride of blemish and hyperpigmentation, which I get them from my pregnancy. Fingers crossed to everybody.
Elysee
Second Floor
30/10/23-15:14
I would benefit from a Skinceuticals Blemish Routine, as I have had acne for most of my adult life. Although I’ve embraced my skin however it happens to look, I love finding solutions that actually work, and what better routine than SkinCeuticals! So far, I’ve used the H.A Intensifier Serum and Advanced Brightening UV Defence Sunscreen as part of my routine with beautiful results. The H.A Intensifier Serum helps plump my skin and improve the appearance of acne scars and the Advanced Brightening UV Defence Sunscreen helps fade post acne marks!
Skinceuticals Blemish Routine
Connie Naporowska
Second Floor
30/10/23-15:06 (edited)
Ahh, oily skin… I could write several dissertations on how difficult it is to handle oily skin, and it still wouldn’t be enough! I have struggled with oil and blemishes for as long as I can remember, and am always on the lookout for a skincare routine that could help me with that! It is beyond annoying how I can’t leave the house without blotting sheets or powder, and I am often self conscious and wondering if I’m so shiny that they can see me from the International Space Station! Winning this competition would mean a lot - could this be the key to solving my perpetual skin problems?
Oily Skin Struggles