Home
Oily & Combination Skin

Oily & Combination Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding oily & combination skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Lilyana Stoyanova
Ground Floor
10/28/23-09:45
Winning a SkinCeuticals Blemish Routine would benefit me because it is clinically proven to improve the appearance of blemishes and uneven skin texture, which is ideal for my blemish-prone, combination skin with an oily T-zone that is a nightmare to manage.
Blemish-prone skin
Debra White
Ground Floor
10/28/23-06:16
Would love to win as my skin has been oily for years. Tried so many times to make it right. Never tried your products so maybe it might work. Thank you for chance.
Mona22
Second Floor
10/27/23-22:48
Acne, redness and post acne marks are the pain of life
Acne and redness
Alina
Second Floor
10/27/23-19:44
I would love to win this competition because I would like to improve my skin which in my pregnancy develop a big change and I noticed a lot of blemish with hyperpigmentation and unwanted skin tones. Things which make me to lose part of my confidence and happiness. I would love to use great products which can help me to recover my life and happiness back. Thank you community for the opportunity and finger crossed everyone.
jena bora
10/27/23-19:08
I have to wear a full face of makeup due to the result of my skin condition, it makes me feel horribly self-conscious. No matter what product I use my skin gets worse.
Gillian
Second Floor
10/27/23-11:24
I can't leave the house at all without hiding behind a full face of make-up. My blotchy and oily skin makes me feel terribly self conscious
Juriss
Second Floor
10/27/23-09:00
yes please
Kiki
First Floor
10/26/23-15:55
I suffer with blemishes and now in my forties is getting worse!! Would love to have a clear and bright skin, I am always anxious about my skin and cover it with foundation anytime I get out as I feel horrible and a lot of anxiety with bare skin! 🥺