/ Oily & Combination Skin

Oily & Combination Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding oily & combination skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Tamy
Second Floor
02/03/24-09:45
I shared a sample of the sylimarin CF with a friend that was telling me how oily her skin gets during the day and I was telling her how good the product is, and surprise suprise (we all know we are not surprised 🤣) but she loves it too! Love sharing tips and products with friends and family!
GraceyD
Second Floor
01/27/24-14:40
Hi there I've an oily t zone but dry cheeks & jawline I have been using the gentle cleanser which I love curious to know if anyone switched from the gentle cleanser to a different one & how you have been finding it. Thanks all for sharing xx
GraceyD
Second Floor
01/19/24-13:08
Hi there do any of you combi skin residents use facial tan & if you do how do you use it with your skinceuticals regime? No brand names of tans required just what format the face tan is in & how you use it with your existing routine - thanks all xx
Facial Tanner
validated
Katie Power
Second Floor
01/18/24-18:44
Fabulous brightening serum and reduces oil production and blemishes. Love the light fluid texture of this and it absorbs excellently.
validated
KatieK
Second Floor
01/17/24-19:46
Serum - that's what I'll call it, because that's how I used this cosmetic, before applying face cream and eye cream. It is watery and odorless. Having the content of hyaluronic acid and B5 - so much when it comes to our skin :) Immediately after moisturizing the skin, after about 2 uses. Well-moisturized skin is immediately more radiant and luminous and releases sebum. It absorbs quickly thanks to its non-greasy effect, does not cause blackheads, goes well with cosmetics, does not weigh anything down and does not roll.
Great control sebum
validated
Meme27886
Second Floor
01/17/24-11:02 (edited)
For those who missed it, i can not get over the difference in these two photos🤩🌹 SILYMARIN CF is a game changer💙 my skin is still looking brighter, oils away and clearer skin🥰
Still can’t believe the difference
Kwadwo Boadu Twumasi
Ground Floor
12/26/23-17:44
I have a dull skin . I want to improve it
Chase London
Second Floor
12/10/23-18:05
What's the best product for oily combination skin?