/ Oily & Combination Skin

Oily & Combination Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding oily & combination skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
testing_one_2_three
Second Floor
02/22/24-16:35
Hi all, just joined so would love to hear recommendations for combination skin please xx
Lozwurz
First Floor
02/22/24-09:55
Morning, wishing you good skin and fun days ❤️
validated
KatieK
Second Floor
02/22/24-09:36 (edited)
The serum meets all the manufacturer's promises. It was recommended to me by a beautician, and fortunately she warned me that it would be painful at the beginning there will be a significant deterioration in the appearance of my skin. This is related to I cleansing pores. Everything that was in them had to be taken out externally in the form of pimples, lumps, purulent lesions, it lasts about 2 weeks. then the healing phase and a beautiful puff after a month of use. Now new changes they do not appear, the skin is smoother, discolorations are brighter. I especially recommend it for hormonal acne located around the chin, jaw and neck. As for the price - it is high - but the 30 ml package is enough for you. 🩷🩷🩷
It's a miracle - you just have to be patient
Abbie Lockey
Second Floor
02/21/24-21:18
I am obsessed with this product as it really reduces the blemishes I have I use every morning and it really clears my skin up
My go to!!
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
02/21/24-07:10
As a combo skin girlie, Hyaluronic acid is sooo helpful. I would encourage everyone to incorporate it.
validated
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
02/17/24-02:36
I am trying to build a new skincare routine to target both my combination and ageing skin. I have been using the Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum for oily and blemish-prone skin, which also targets signs of ageing. Besides this serum, I introduced a sunscreen for oily skin and a brightening moisturizer to fight skin pigmentation.
My combination skin is dry with an oily tendency
validated
Rosie555
Second Floor
02/08/24-20:23
These are some of the skincare products I've been using on my oily combination skin. My skin is more balanced and my hyperpigmentation isn't as bad as the dark marks are fading.
My oily combination routine
GraceyD
Second Floor
02/06/24-17:06
Hi all for those of you with oily t zone (especially nose) curious to know what you do when you wake up in the am with a big whitehead - what product do you use to try & sort it out immediately... Thanks