/ Oily & Combination Skin

Oily & Combination Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding oily & combination skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
What an amazing serum. I've been using this for just over a week now I have had problems with oiliness around my nose and chin area for years I've tried many different products but this has started helping me with those problem areas already. I've noticed a visible difference to my skin in such a short period of time and I will definitely continue to use. Even my blemishes seem to be fading away. I'm looking forward to continuing to see an improvement in my skin. At the moment I have only been using once a day in the morning after cleansing. Just wow.
My Review for Skin Ceuticals Salymarin CF
validated
Katie Power
Second Floor
07/11/23-14:02
Full review to follow, but wanted to share my experience so far 💕🥰
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
07/11/23-00:54
I am so happy with the performance of Silymarine CF Serum; it is exactly what my oily and blemish-prone skin needs
Help with my blemish prone skin
KatieK
Second Floor
06/11/23-09:56
Review soon
Testing time
Lorraine
Second Floor
05/11/23-14:04
Great serum review will follow in a week or so xx
Silymarin CF Serum
Meme27886
Second Floor
05/11/23-10:56
Cant believe im uploading a no make up video 🤣🩷 but here goes!! So as you can see with out a face full of make up i have bad skin that i have been battling with for a very long time! So when i got picked to test silymarin cf i was very excited to see how this will work on my oily ridden pimple face! This is just a video on how i like to apply a serum to my face and unboxing of the gift🩷 thankyou @Olivia @ SkinCeuticals…. Im feeling brave to post this 🤣… dont forget to follow🩷
Nikol
Second Floor
05/11/23-02:52
Im new to skin ceuticals products. Which one is your favourite?