Home / Oily & Combination Skin

Oily & Combination Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding oily & combination skin. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Tommy Darling
Second Floor
11/03/24-11:36
What is the serum that helped you reduce your acne? ❤️❤️
Anna Hazel
Second Floor
07/03/24-14:17
Hi all! Im new here! Whats your favourite SC product youve been lucky to test?
Anna Hazel
Second Floor
07/03/24-14:15
Hi all! Im new here! Does anyone have any recommendations for sensitive spot prone skin please?
Gillian
Second Floor
05/03/24-12:59
Hello, Any help with controlling an oily nose? Makeup slides off and I look like ridiculous 🙂
Holly sked
First Floor
05/03/24-00:06
Cab anyone recommend a product for combination skin please
Rachel White
Second Floor
01/03/24-15:09
Hello everyone, does anyone use the blemish+age defence serum? If so, does it dry your skin out? I have dry skin, it doesn’t feel oily at all but i am prone to lots of blackheads on my nose and sometimes closed comedones.
Meme27886
Second Floor
23/02/24-17:12
Wake up on a important day with a huuuge pimple you could do with out? Especially when you need your make up looking tip top… apply a warm compress over the spot to draw the gunk out, then splash your face with cold water to close the pores back to there original size,apply a layer of spot serum which is leaves a light film over it that can be applied before make up😍
Wake up with a big pimple? No problem
testing_one_2_three
Second Floor
22/02/24-16:35
Hi all, just joined so would love to hear recommendations for combination skin please xx