/ Announcements

Announcements

This space is for our SkinCeuticals Skin Experts and Brand Team to keep you updated on all things SkinCeuticals. Make sure to check this group to stay in the know. We would love you to share your thoughts by commenting on our latest post.

Write something
Most recent
Filter
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
06/13/24-18:12 (edited)

Hello Residents, Good evening 💫 I hope you are all doing well, happy Thursday!

So as you all know, my last post was full of skin tips for the summer, I mentioned a couple of products that for me, are a MUST, especially during the summer!

If you have any kind of pigmentation, whether it’s post breakout marks, freckles, lentigos, or hormonal pigmention, you may notice that it gets darker in the summer. The two products that can help keep it at bay are these two holy grail serums.

I call it my Brightening Duo 💫💫

Of course I’m Talking about Phloretin CF and Discolouration Defence 💫😍

Phloretin CF is one of our antioxidant vitamin c serums, and yes it is my favourite! Let me tell you why…

Phloretin CF is a combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid, which enhances protection against skin aging, environmental damage, and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3).

Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.

💫 Key Points

💫 Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals

💫 Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone

💫 Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours

💫 Paraben free

💫 Fragrance free

💫 Dye Free

💫 Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types

The serum which works and layers fantastically with Phloretin CF is Discolouration Defence. Discolouration Defence contains Niacinamide and Hepes which are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of discolouration, for brighter and more even looking skin.

💫 Key Benefits

💫 Reduces discolouration and dark spots

💫 Reduces pigmentation

💫 Brighter skin

💫 Helps to create a more even skin tone

Two absolute power houses for brightening the skin! So my lovely residents, if these are any of your skin concerns or you just want to have glowing skin, these are the two for you!

Speak soon

Love Amna x

P.S Don't flrget your SPF of course! My go to with these two products is Advanced Brightening SPF50 for even more added benfits and of course protection 💫

Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
06/12/24-10:53 (edited)

Hello residents, how are you? I am so excited to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Annie You have won Your Full Cell Cycle Catalyst Routine*

Head to your inbox - we have messaged you there.

Thanks so much for everyone's entries and keep your eyes peeled for our next competition! 💫

Topic
Competition
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
06/11/24-13:13

Hi residents, how are you? Due to some technical changes with our platform, you must reset your password to be able to use your House of Skin account.

Please follow the steps below to reset!

You can earn points for completeing this as a mission

Thank you 💫

Topic
Updates
May @ SkinCeuticals
Skin Expert
06/07/24-13:19

Hi Residents,
I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday. Welcome to part two of maintaining healthy skin during air travel. In my first post I spoke about the impact of flying has on our skin and pre flight preparation. This time I want to talk about during flight skincare and post flight skincare.

I previously discussed the different types of bacteria that can harbour on flights and also the effects of UV however lets look at how our hydration is also effect during flying.
The skin can become dehydrated on an aeroplane due to recirculated air, high pressure, and air conditioning. That’s why it’s imperative that you make sure your skin is adequately hydrated before, during and after the flight. This will ensure the skin barrier does not become compromised.

In Flight:
Flying draws moisture from the skin so it’s important to re-apply a hydrating serum and moisturiser to your skin every few hours.Don’t forget to also re-apply a moisturising product on your lips every 2-3 hours as this will prevent your lips from becoming chapped and dry.

Post Flight:
After flying and arriving at your destination, cleanse the skin and re-apply your usual skincare routine. Adding a hyaluronic acid serum in your routine and moisturiser to ensure your skin’s hydration levels are topped up.

Top Tip! While LHAs and exfoliants such as retinol are an important part of a skincare regime, it’s advisable to skip these while travelling. Your skin will be going through a lot as it switches between climates and may become more dehydrated than usual. That’s why it’s best to avoid anything that may cause irritation or additional water loss.

The products that are perfect for in flight top ups are:

Phyto Corrective Essence Mist  
Refresh your skin throughout your flight (even over makeup!) with SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Essence Mist. Botanical extracts, glycerin and hyaluronic acid help to reduce visible redness, repair the skin barrier, and improve the skin’s hydration levels by 69%*.

Antioxidant Lip Repair
Restores moisture to hydrate and soften the feel of dry lips with replenishing actives. Rejuvenates and defines the look of lip contours, Containing Silymarin and Vitamin E.

The reason that these two products are my in flight picks is because of how quick and easy they are to apply with no limit on how many times I can apply.

Have a great weekend,
May
💫

Topic
Annoucement
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
06/06/24-17:52

Good evening Residents, I hope you are well 💫

The sun has officially started to come out and the summer months are fast approaching, I’m so ready for it!

This also means it’s time to transition our skincare from summer to winter, let me share some things you can do 💫

💫Tips

💫 During the winter we tend to feel drier and have a thicker moisturiser, try incorporating a more lightweight one or even a serum like Hydrating B5

💫 Use one of the 4 brilliant vitamin c serums for antioxidant protection, my personal favourite is Phloretin CF

💫 In summer our skin can get oilier due to sweat, I like using a mattifying SPF like our Oil Sheild SPF 50

💫 If you have pigmentation, use a tinted SPF like our Mineral Radiance SPF50 for extra protection

💫 Apply your SPF 20- 30 minutes before sun exposure

💫 Reapplying your SPF every 2-3 hours is a must!

💫 Remember to apply SPF to your ears, neck, and décolletage

💫 Use Phyto Corrective Essence Mist throughout the day to keep skin smooth, soothed, hydrated, plump, as well as repairing the skin barrier

💫 Wear a hat for extra protection for your skin and scalp

💫 Double cleanse in the evening to ensure all SPF is off as residue left on overnight can clog pores, I love using Simply Clean gel cleanser as it gently exfoliates the skin too

💫 Exfoliate 1-2 times a week to remove dead skin build up and improve product absorption, I like a nighttime treatment like our Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight

💫 Use a hydrating mask 1-2 times a week, as excessive sun exposure can weaken your skin barrier, I love using both our Phyto Corrective Masque and Hydrating B5 Masque

💫 During the summer months dark spots can appear darker or more can appear, use a targeted serum such as Discolouration Defence

So Residents, whatever you’re doing to enjoy the sun, whether it’s a walk in the park or a family trip to the beach, save these tips and stay sun safe!

Speak soon,

Love Amna

Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
06/06/24-13:19

Hello residents, how are you? We are thrilled so announce that a new competition is now live!

We offering one winner the Chance to WIN the Sofia Bundle!*

To learn how to enter, please click here

Good luck! 🌟

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to Win the Sofia Bundle*. Entries open 12:00 6/06/24 until 23:59 10/07/24. For your chance to win, in the ‘Sofia Competition’ channel, please let us know your top tips for glowing skin. Prize is a complimentary SkinCeuticals gift bag, containing the following 5 full-sized products: Simply Clean (200ml), CE Ferulic Vitamin C Serum (30ml), H.A. Intensifier Serum (30ml), Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Cream (48ml), Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 (40ml). Full T&Cs: https://community.skinceuticals.co.uk/app/739/customPage/847 Promoter: SkinCeuticals, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Topic
Competition
SkinCeuticals Tech Support
Admin
06/04/24-09:40

Hi residents, how are you? We're so excited to announce our House of Skin Member of the Month for May!

Congratulations to @Katarzyna!

Thank you for your dedication to House of Skin, for engaging with like-minded residents, sharing your skincare experiences and completeing missions. Please enjoy extra points as your award 💫

Topic
Annoucement
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
05/28/24-15:14 (edited)

Hi Residents!
Happy Tuesday! Here is a quick video on our amazing Daily Moisture cream.

Replenishes and hydrates the skin while minimising the appearance of pores.

Face moisturiser which contains an exclusive combination of vitamin E, three nutrient-rich algae extracts, and a blend of seven botanical extracts. Ideal for normal, combination or oily skin.

💫 Restores and maintains moisture
💫Helps reduce the appearance of pore size
💫Leaves a non-greasy finish

KEY INGREDIENTS

💫CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS
💫SOYA EXTRACT
💫WITCH HAZEL

If you have any questions, drop a comment below!

Kasey 💫

Topic
Annoucement