Home
Announcements

Announcements

This space is for our SkinCeuticals Skin Experts and Brand Team to keep you updated on all things SkinCeuticals. Make sure to check this group to stay in the know. We would love you to share your thoughts by commenting on our latest post.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
01/09/24-14:30

Hello residents! To celebrate our latest launch, we are offering one winner the chance to WIN your A.G.E. Advanced Eye Morning Regimen*!

To learn how to enter, please click here.

Good luck! 🌟

Topic
Competition
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
01/03/24-14:36

Hello residents and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season. I am so excited to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Despina Constantin ! You have won your Holiday Wishlist!*

Head to your inbox - we have messaged you there.

Thank you to everyone who entered. Keep a look out for our next competition, coming soon💫

Topic
Competition
May @ SkinCeuticals
Skin Expert
12/29/23-18:56

Good Evening Residents

Hope you are enjoying the last Friday of 2023 and are looking forward to your New Years plans whether it’s partying the night away or staying in with a cup of tea and in bed before 10pm…..I know that mine will be the latter.

The two products that have dramtically improved my skin in 2023 have been the Silymarin CF which I use first thing after cleansing every morning. The second SkinCeuticals product is the Blemish+Age Serum that I use in the evening after cleansing. Both these products work in perfect harmony with one another to achieve results quicker than if used alone.

I have spoken about why the Silymarin works so well for my skin type but here are the key ingredients;

💫0.5% SILYMARIN: OPTIMIZED CONCENTRATION OF MILK THISTLE
💫15% L-ASCORBIC ACID: PURE VITAMIN C ANTIOXIDANT
💫0.5% FERULIC ACID: PLANT-BASED ANTIOXIDANT
💫0.5% SALICYLIC ACID: BETA HYDROXY ACID

Now let’s look at the Blemish+Age Serum. This is a beautiful lightweight non oily serum that not only helps to prevent the signs of aging but also helps to reduce and prevent breakouts. The Blemish+Age does this by combining 2% dioic acid and alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid, this will help to unclog pores while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Blemish+Age Serum can be used twice a day however if you have a more sensitive skin type I would suggest using it just in your nighttime routine.

What are your perfect partners to one of our Vitamin C Serums?

Love,
May💫

My dream duo of 2023💫
Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
12/28/23-16:00

Hi House of Skin residents! How are you? I hope you had lovely Christmas breaks!

I am so excited to share that we are offering you the chance to win your SkinCeutifcals Holiday Wishlist!

How do I build my Holiday Wishlist?

1. Head to the 'Holiday Wishlist' channel and press 'Participate'.
  2. Here you cna build your wishlist by taging each of the SkinCeuticals skincare products which you would like to add to your Wishlist. Press 'confirm' when you've added them.
  3. In the Caption, please tell us why you need these products for the Holiday season.
  4. Make sure you press 'Publish' to enter.

Good luck!

Olivia 💫

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to win your SkinCeuticals Holiday Wish List*. Entries open 12:00 08/12/23 until 23:59 29/12/23. For your chance to win, in the ‘Holiday Wishlist’ channel, please build your SkinCeuticals Holiday Wishlist. Please tag each of the SkinCeuticals products you want to add to your wishlist and press ‘confirm’ when you’ve added them all. In the caption, please tell us why you need these products in your skincare routine. Prize is a complimentary SkinCeuticals Giftbag including 3 x full sized products from your Wishlist, from www.skinceuticals.co.uk. Full T&Cs: https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Topic
Competition
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
12/21/23-18:48 (edited)

Good evening residents, I hope you are all doing well and wrapping up because it is cold!

During this time of year out skin can begin to look dull, and can be a little erratic due to changes in the weather.

Something that I’ve started to reach for morning and night and has become a holy grail for me is the PHYTO A+ BRIGHTENING TREATMENT 3% AZELAIC ACID MOISTURISER! When I tell you this moisturiser and treatment is a GAME CHANGER, I mean it!

Lets take a closer look…

Phyto A+ brightening moisturiser soothes and helps to correct out-of balance skin to enhance radiance, texture, and clarity. It is also suitable for acne-prone skin.

It contains:

💫 2% ALPHA ARBUTIN
💫 3% AZELAIC ACID
💫 5.75% PHYTO BOTANICAL BLEND

What an absoloute powerhouse of hydrating, brightening, and balancing ingridients!
Ive also popped a little video below to show you the gel like texture that moisturises but isn't greasy or heavy at all. Even though its green, I promise you, your face will not go green! Green helps to neutralise redness, so another bonus point!

This is how I would use it in a routine:

💫 AM Routine

Cleanse and pat dry the skin

PREVENT
Silymarin CF

CORRECT
Phyto A+ Brightening Treatment

PROTECT
Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50

💫 PM Routine

Double cleanse and pat dry the skin

CORRECT
Phyto Corrective Serum

CORRECT
Phyto A+ Brightening Treatment

Optional Treatment 2-3x a week:

CORRECT
Phyto Corrective Masque

So if you want a hydrated glowing complexion, this is for you! I hope you all fall in love with this as much as I have!

Have a wonderful Christmas, I hope it is filled with happiness and joy as you spend time with your loved ones 💫❤️

Speak soon,

Love Amna x

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried PHYTO A+ BRIGHTENING TREATMENT 3% AZELAIC ACID MOISTURISER yet? 👀
53 votes
Yes 😌💫
No 🥹
Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
12/08/23-14:24 (edited)

Hi residents, how are you? I am very excited to share that we're giving 100 of you the chance to trial the A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced!*

Apply to trial the A.G.E Interrupter Advanced here.

Good luck and enjoy! 💫

UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 08.12.23 until 11.59 29.12.23. Entry via invitation from the House of Skin, A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced 3ml Product Review. Subject to availability while stocks last. Full TCs available https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.), Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA

Topic
News
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
12/06/23-15:39

Something NEW is coming to SkinCeuticals...

What do you think it is? Comment below...

Hint: So you can complete your A.G.E Power Pair...

Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
12/06/23-11:15

Hello residents! I am thrilled to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Silvia ! You have won your Black Friday Wishlist!*

Head to your inbox - we have messaged you there.

Thank you to everyone who entered and for your amazing entries. Keep a look out for our next competition, coming soon💫

Topic
Competition