Home
Announcements

Announcements

This space is for our SkinCeuticals Skin Experts and Brand Team to keep you updated on all things SkinCeuticals. Make sure to check this group to stay in the know. We would love you to share your thoughts by commenting on our latest post.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
02/02/24-11:21 (edited)

Hi Residents!

Thought I would pop on today to talk to you about a fantastic, and overlooked product!

Metacell Renewal B3 serum is an aqueous emulsion specifically designed to address early signs of photo ageing.

It delivers a high concentration of niacinamide (vitamin B3), firming tripeptide concentrate, and pure glycerin to the skin.

Promotes skin renewal by increasing EPIDERMAL cell turnover
Strengthens skin’s moisture barrier
Reduces the appearance of blotchiness and dark spots
Lightweight B3 serum delivers intense hydration without a heavy or tacky feel.
Helps improve the appearance of skin’s firmness.

KEY INGREDIENTS

💫 NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3)

Have you tried this amazing product? Do you habe any questions? comment below!

Kasey💫

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this product?
60 votes
Yes
No, but I want to!
Metacell Renewal B3 Serum
Topic
Annoucement
May @ SkinCeuticals
Skin Expert
30/01/24-16:32

Hello Bright Eyes!

Good afternoon house of skin! I wanted to talk to you all about eye cream.
There can be so many different types of eye cream that it can be difficult to choose the right one for you.
I am going to share with you my most loved eye creams and why I love them both and also why I I switch between the, depending on how my skin currently is!

We have Eye balm and A.G.E eye complex which has now been reformulated to the A.G.E Advanced.

Let’s look at the key differences between the two.

Eye Balm contains.
-Vitamin E
-Silymarin
-Aloe Vera
The combination of these products helps to restore lipids in the skin to deeply hydrate and calm the eye area while reducing the appearance of puffiness under the eye. This is my go to in winter or when my under eyes are feeling tight and tired.

The A.G.E Advanced contains.
-7.15% concentrated Proxylane TM
-Peptides
-Caffeine
-Inclusive optical effects
The combination of these powerful ingredients will brighten the under eye area. Not only will it give your eyes more radiance this product will help to firm the under eye and reduce crows feet. This is my go to eye cream in summer or after a very late night.

I would love to know after seeing the differences between these two eye products what will be your go to? Maybe both like myself!

May
💫

Hello bright eyes💫
Topic
Annoucement
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
23/01/24-10:02

Hi Residents!

I wanted to talk to you today about a product that sometimes gets overlooked. last summer I had very chapped lips and nothing worked for me, until I tried this product! My lips felt instantly better and over a few days were back to normal!

INFO

A daily use emollient treatment helps smooth and refine lip surface. Restorative concentrate with Vitamin E and Silymarin for damaged or ageing lips. This restorative concentrate helps counteract the signs of premature ageing caused by environmental factors whilst replenishing moisture and a smooth feel to the lip surface.

Restores moisture to hydrate and soften the feel of dry lips with replenishing actives
Rejuvenates and defines the look of lip contours
Contains a complex of humectants and emollients

KEY INGREDIENTS

💫 VITAMIN E
💫 SILYMARIN

let me know below if you have tried this amazing product!

Kasey 💫💫💫

Have you tried this amazing product?
71 votes
Yes! It’s brilliant!
No, but I will now!
Antioxidant Lip Repair
Topic
Annoucement
May @ SkinCeuticals
Skin Expert
17/01/24-14:58 (edited)

Good afternoon, Residents I hope you are all well and keeping warm in this chilly weather.

You might have all seen that the new Soothing cleanser has joined our much loved cleansing range. I want to tell you more about this product and why I think many of you will immediately fall in love with it just like I have.

The Soothing Cleanser is a foaming Cleasner that contains.

💫Rich Amilite Surfactant
💫Sorbitol
💫Glycerin
💫Orchid And Cucumber Extract

The Soothing cleanser will remove all traces of make-up, it can also be used for post-chemical peel or post-laser treatment!
What I love about this cleanser is that it can be used on any skin type and for many different skin concerns, such as Sensitised, Dehydrated, Blotchiness, Discoloration and Ageing.

So, if you are someone that loves their skin to be left feeling hydrated after cleansing but still enjoys a lather and foam texture this is the cleanser for you.

Have a lovely day,
May💫

Soothing Cleanser
Topic
News
Kasey @ Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
16/01/24-15:35 (edited)

Hi Residents!
I have had a lot of questions about HA Intensifier recently, so I thought I would make a video about this amazing product!
Have you used it? Let me know what you think in the comment section.
Kasey 💫

Single choice
closed
Have you used this product!
26 votes
Yes! Love it! 50%
No, but I will now! 50%
Topic
Annoucement
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
16/01/24-13:00

Good afternoon Residents!

I hope you are all well on this chilly day ❄️💫

I just wanted to share with you a few tips to enhance your routines!

Skin Tips 💫

💫 Choose a cleanser that suits your skin type and needs

💫 Ensure you cleanse for at least a minute to allow your cleanser to emulsify and get to work!

💫 Double cleanse in the evenings to sufficiently remove SPF, makeup, and dirt and oils

💫 As soon as you are home in the evenings, try to remove your makeup/skincare as soon as possible, not only are you removing impurities, but this allows your products to sink in rather than doing your routine just before bed and all your products going on to your pillowcase instead!

💫 When introducing an active like retinol, introduce it slowly to ensure you have minimal to no irritation

💫 Ensure you apply a moisturiser 30 minutes after applying retinol

💫 Use the buffering method if you’re nervous about starting a retinol or if your skin is sensitive. Apply a hydrating serum or moisturiser after cleansing , then apply your retinol on top, and then another layer of moisturiser after 30 minutes, this will help minimise irritation

💫 When applying multiple serums, leave a few minutes per serum to allow each of them to penetrate

💫 Apply hyaluronic acid to damp skin or mist the face and then apply it

💫 Ensure you have applied your SPF 30 minutes before leaving the house to make sure your skin is protected

💫 Apply 3 finger lengths of SPF for coverage on your face and neck

💫 Don’t forget your neck when it comes to SPF, it’s where we tend to neglect!

💫 If you have hyperpigmentation, a tinted SPF is better to use as most of them contain iron oxides

💫 Remember! Having a good skin care routine and a varied balanced diet is the foundation to having healthy skin

💫 Skin treatments such as chemical peels and microneedling are a great addition to reaching your skin care goals and maintaining your skin

I hope you all found this helpful! If you need any other advice or information, as well as a tailored skincare routine, book below 💫

https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/online-skin-consultations.html

Speak soon,

Love Amna x

Have you booked a free consultation with us? 💫
31 votes
Yes 😍
No 🥹
Topic
Annoucement
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
12/01/24-16:38

Hi residents, it's time to put your advanced skincare science knowledge the test with a NEW Skin Quiz. Head to the 'Take the Quiz' channel where you learn all things A.G.E. Advanced Eye, gylcation and skin ageing.

Vote on the polls and our Skin Experts will be on hand to share with you the correct answers.

You can unlock extra points by completeing this as a January exclusive mission: 'Participate in our A.G.E. Advanced Eye Quiz' here.

Enjoy! 💫

Topic
News
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
12/01/24-10:26 (edited)

To celebrate our latest launch, we are giving 100 House of Skin residents the chance to trial the NEW A.G.E. Advanced Eye for Dark Circles & Wrinkles*!

Apply to trial the A.G.E Advanced Eye here, or head to the 'Trial our Products' channel.

We're so excited to hear your thoughts and feedback 💫

UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 10.01.24 until 11.59 24.01.24. Entry via invitation from the House of Skin, A.G.E. Advanced Eye 4ml Sample Product Review. Subject to availability while stocks last. Full TCs available https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.), Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Have you applied to trial the NEW A.G.E Advanced Eye?
32 votes
Yes, I've applied!
No, it isn't suitable for my skin type or concern!
Topic
Annoucement