/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Second Floor
09/05/24-06:56
Happy Thursday Community I am enjoying testing my new
Happy Thursday Community I am enjoying testing my new SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Serum I am using it straight after my shower on damp skin this product is really hydrating my skin well leaving my face plump soft hydrated and glowing
Debra White
Ground Floor
09/05/24-06:31
Got this to test. Really nice serum for fine lines and
Got this to test. Really nice serum for fine lines and wrinkles
Shaz78
Second Floor
08/05/24-19:43 (edited)
Recieved and now time to get testing!  #unboxing
Recieved and now time to get testing! #unboxing
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Aneta Blicharska
Second Floor
08/05/24-19:19
Slowly collecting my badges :)
Slowly collecting my badges :)
Abbie Lockey
Second Floor
08/05/24-19:16
I have been using the hydrating B5 serum that includes
I have been using the hydrating B5 serum that includes hyaluronic acid which works absolute wonders on my skin. It is said to help make you appear younger and give a lot of hydration which it definitely does. My skin looks smooth and I feel like I have a real glow to it and it's reduced the amount of blemishes I get.
Monika Wesierska
Second Floor
08/05/24-16:24
I have dry skin and this moisture-enhancing fluid is perfect for my skin type. I love fact that this serum is easy to apply and fast absorbing. It leaves my skin fresher, hydrated, smoother, glowing and moisturized. Enriched with vitamin B5 and Hyaluronic Acid. It's fragrance free and suitable for all skin types. It works well under the makeup. I recommend you to use it with Vitamin C skincare products. 3-5 drops is enough to use on the face, neck and chest. Can be applied morning, evening or both. Highly Recommend
Hermina Bustuc
Ground Floor
08/05/24-15:27
Cell Cycle Catalyst has truly become my skincare ritual's
Cell Cycle Catalyst has truly become my skincare ritual's star player, delivering consistent, noticeable improvements to my complexion. It's like having a mini spa treatment in a bottle every day! The transformation in my skin's texture and appearance has been remarkable – it's smoother, more even-toned, and has a youthful glow that I haven't seen in years. What's even better is how effortless it is to incorporate into my routine. With just a small amount applied daily, I'm witnessing big results. And knowing that it's backed by clinical research only adds to my confidence in its effectiveness. But the real magic of Cell Cycle Catalyst lies in how it makes me feel – confident, radiant, and ready to take on the world. It's become so much more than just another skincare product – it's a daily reminder to invest in myself and my skin's health. In short, Cell Cycle Catalyst has earned its permanent place in my skincare arsenal, and I can't wait to see the continued improvements it brings. If you're searching for a skincare game-changer, look no further – this serum is the real deal!
Chris72
Second Floor
08/05/24-15:25
As a member of the @skinceuticals House of Skin Community
As a member of the @skinceuticals House of Skin Community I'm very lucky to get to try some of their fantastic products, This time it's the Hydrating B5 a Moisture- enhancing Fluid with high concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5. This formulation replenishes nutrients that skin needs to feel smoother. It can be used in conjunction with daily moisturisers to provide extra hydration as Hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin. Can also be used as an oil free moisturiser on blemish prone skin as it doesn't clog the pores. Use - After cleansing use morning and/or evening, apply 2-3 drops to the face, neck and decolletage using finger tips and gently pat in to the skin (use a sunscreen after application, if using Retinol apply after applying retinol) Thoughts - This fragrance free lightweight gel like textured product has a great skin fell and skin absorbs it like a dream, there is no sticky or greasy residue left behind, skin feel deeply hydrated and super soft and smooth. I'm really liking everything about this product and my skin really feels like it has a glow about it.