/ As a member of the @skinceuticals House of Skin Community
Chris72
Second Floor
08/05/24-15:25
As a member of the @skinceuticals House of Skin Community
As a member of the @skinceuticals House of Skin Community I'm very lucky to get to try some of their fantastic products, This time it's the Hydrating B5 a Moisture- enhancing Fluid with high concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5. This formulation replenishes nutrients that skin needs to feel smoother. It can be used in conjunction with daily moisturisers to provide extra hydration as Hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin. Can also be used as an oil free moisturiser on blemish prone skin as it doesn't clog the pores. Use - After cleansing use morning and/or evening, apply 2-3 drops to the face, neck and decolletage using finger tips and gently pat in to the skin (use a sunscreen after application, if using Retinol apply after applying retinol) Thoughts - This fragrance free lightweight gel like textured product has a great skin fell and skin absorbs it like a dream, there is no sticky or greasy residue left behind, skin feel deeply hydrated and super soft and smooth. I'm really liking everything about this product and my skin really feels like it has a glow about it.