/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Christina Wyatt
Second Floor
07/18/24-12:19
I was so pleased to be chosen to test the Silymarin CF
I was so pleased to be chosen to test the Silymarin CF product & after using it for a few days am very impressed with the results. I have been focusing on the areas of my face where I have developed a few fine wrinkles & the texture is slightly uneven. The lines are now definitely less noticeable than before & my skin is much smoother, with a more even texture, which is such a benefit. I would definitely recommend the product & am so glad that I was able to test it & see such great results!
Mrs.S
Second Floor
07/18/24-10:43
Happy Thursday 😊 Lovely serum 🤍
Happy Thursday 😊 Lovely serum 🤍
Desired value
Second Floor
07/18/24-08:14
I have been using it for nearly two weeks every morning
I have been using it for nearly two weeks every morning after cleansing & I can actually see that it has reduced the oil on my combination skin dramatically, also resulting in my skin to look even and radiant.My skin looks matte & my finelines and wrinkles look faded. My skin is way smoother, more plump and lines are less visible. I'm loving it. Definitely recommend it.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
07/18/24-00:04
Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum makes my skin feel
Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum makes my skin feel instantly softer and hydrated and what is most important, clean, free of sebum, and oil which prevents the appearance of blemishes.
Rosie555
Second Floor
07/17/24-18:13
I finally tried my new masque.  I must say it left my skin
I finally tried my new masque. I must say it left my skin nicely mattified afterwards. This masque is clay and does not dry fully like most clay masks. It helps to draw out excess oil and impurities. Just what my skin needed.
Carlton
Second Floor
07/17/24-16:26
Happy Wednesday Community
Happy Wednesday Community
Mrs.S
Second Floor
07/17/24-13:41
Happy Wednesday 🤍
Happy Wednesday 🤍
Desired value
Second Floor
07/17/24-08:17
Im loving this silymarin serum,it makes my skin look radiant
Im loving this silymarin serum,it makes my skin look radiant and nourished.