/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
S.N
Second Floor
20/07/24-08:25
My favourite H A Intensifier arrived 🩵 #unboxing
My favourite H A Intensifier arrived 🩵 #unboxing
Lueurwithhannah
Second Floor
19/07/24-17:04
I have been wanting this for FOREVER and finally splurged
I have been wanting this for FOREVER and finally splurged can’t wait to see the difference in my skin #unboxing
Rosie555
Second Floor
19/07/24-17:03
I'm definitely in need of hydration with the weather being
I'm definitely in need of hydration with the weather being so warm. This hydrating serum is the perfect remedy.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Shaz78
Second Floor
19/07/24-15:51
The Silymarin CF serum is a high potency combination
The Silymarin CF serum is a high potency combination antioxidant with silymarin, 15% L-Ascorbic acid and 0.5 % Ferulic acid. I used the serum in the morning after cleansing my face. I applied a few drops to my face, neck and upper chest area. I found the serum to absorb well into my skin, I like the lightweight formula . After using for nearly a week, I have noticed my face looks and feels much more smoother. My skin texture has improved, and the overall appearance looks much better. The only issue I had was I didn't like the scent. The serum smells almost very chemically . This was quite off putting for me
Desired value
Second Floor
19/07/24-08:06
My morning starts
My morning starts
Radi
Second Floor
18/07/24-21:10
I received this beautiful serum today. I started using so
I received this beautiful serum today. I started using so the review will follow. Thank you very much!
Carlton
Second Floor
18/07/24-18:52
Have a lovely evening community
Have a lovely evening community
Rosie555
Second Floor
18/07/24-18:48
I've welcomed my Silymarin CF to the rest of my
I've welcomed my Silymarin CF to the rest of my skinceuticals skin care routine. A fantastic addition thar is giving my skin a lovely glow.