/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Nicola
Second Floor
18/05/24-23:25
Am loving this serum
Am loving this serum
Rosie555
Second Floor
18/05/24-16:27
My daytime routine.  I also use the brightening sunscreen to
My daytime routine. I also use the brightening sunscreen to protect my skin as the last step.
Mrs.S
Second Floor
18/05/24-10:23
Good morning 😊
Good morning 😊
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Carlton
Second Floor
18/05/24-06:09
Happy Saturday Community I am enjoying my fabulous
Happy Saturday Community I am enjoying my fabulous SkinCeuticals skincare
validated
Natallia Kavaliova
Second Floor
17/05/24-21:31
I received HYDRATING B5 SERUM FOR DRY SKIN 30ml free from SkinCeuticals community for my honest review!  And now this is one of my favourite serum! This serum is based on hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5, which maintains an optimal level of hydration in the skin.-Eliminates the feeling of tightness-Activates the regenerative properties of the skin-Intensely moisturizes-Improves skin tone-Gives the skin a healthy appearance and radiance. The serum is in a glass bottle and is fragrance-free and color-free. The consistency is liquid, almost like water, transparent. I used it twice a day, morning and evening. It is absorbed instantly, without leaving behind a film or any stickiness and does not cause allergies. It really instantly eliminates the feeling of tightness, moisturizes the skin very well, making it look healthier! My skin is combination and the serum didn’t clog my pores at all or cause acne. I really like this serum it’s very comfortable, it doesn’t conflict with other creams and makeup. I highly recommend this serum to everyone! You will definitely like this serum, it is perfect!
Rosie555
Second Floor
17/05/24-17:23 (edited)
I'm keeping my skin protected with this skin brightening
I'm keeping my skin protected with this skin brightening sunscreen. It leaves no white cast and absorbs so well.
validated
Mrs.S
Second Floor
17/05/24-10:20
My review  Fabulous product 💙   As a member of
My review  Fabulous product 💙  As a member of the skinceuticals house of skin community I was kindly gifted the cell cycle catalyst serum to test and review   ▫️ This is an exfoliating serum which aids in accelerating cell turnover and to improve appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. It is packed with all these powerful ingredients, It contains 1% Taurine, 2% Phytic acid, 1% Mandelic acid, 0.2% Salicylic acid, 2% Lactic acid, and 2.5% Glycolic acid, making it a fabulous product   ▫️ I have been using this serum for a few days now and I use a few drops of it in the morning after cleansing and it smoothes my skin and leaves it feeling soft. It’s great that I can layer it with other serums and with the rest of my skincare products like moisturiser. It has a lightweight and watery consistency and easily absorbs into the skin. It’s suitable for all skin types and it hasn’t caused any irritation on my skin meaning I can carry on using it.   ▫️ So far I have liked this serum as it makes my skin feel soft and hydrated and is helping my skin look more supple and brighter and is helping with my pores too. I will continue using it to gain more benefits of the ingredients and see more anti ageing results on my skin. Overall i would recommend this serum.    Thank you for this opportunity 💙
Afrodita
Second Floor
17/05/24-09:14
Good morning! Happy Friday!💚
Good morning! Happy Friday!💚