Home / Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Floozy20
Second Floor
02/16/24-12:17
Review done. I received the AGE Interrupter Advanced sample.
Review done. I received the AGE Interrupter Advanced sample. It's a corrective cream to help correct visible signs of aging. I have been using this as part of my morning routine for a few days now. It absorbs well into my skin. I apply to my face, neck and chest area. I think this will continue to work well as an anti wrinkle cream great for helping with those fine lines. My skin seemed firmer and brighter after using.
Lexi
First Floor
02/16/24-12:09
Happy Friday! Could any recommend what night cream they are
Happy Friday! Could any recommend what night cream they are using? I'm have normal skin but aging :)
Biliseta
Second Floor
02/16/24-12:02
Good afternoon everyone.  Happy Friday 😃
Good afternoon everyone. Happy Friday 😃
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
02/16/24-11:54
No more dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. The skin
No more dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. The skin around my eyes is more firm and less fine lines. Truly amazing after just 10 days of using it.
validated
Rosie555
Second Floor
02/16/24-10:53
This feels so amazing on my skin. It soothes my skin and
This feels so amazing on my skin. It soothes my skin and leaves it feeling so silky smooth.
Tamy
Second Floor
02/16/24-09:53
Just saw this and OMG I'm excited to try!!!
Just saw this and OMG I'm excited to try!!!
Floozy20
Second Floor
02/16/24-09:23
Review Completed  I received a sample of AGE Advanced Eye
Review Completed I received a sample of AGE Advanced Eye Next Generation Cream. I have been using it for a few days now. To àpply you dab along the eye area avoiding your eye lids it absorbs easily into the skin leaving no residue. I have noticed a difference to the dark circles under my eyes making them look visibly brighter. I believe over time using this product it would make a real difference to the fine lines I have around my eye area
Carlton
Second Floor
02/16/24-06:25
Happy Friday Community have a great day
Happy Friday Community have a great day